Crowley

Amalia's P.O.V: 

Crowley and I were walking until it was dark. We had to set up camp somewhere and surprisingly Crowley helped. It was even weirder when I tried to pick up branches to make a fire. He took them from me, "Tiger, those will be too heavy for you." I was dazed. Why was he being so nice? What is planning to do? I ignored it and laid out some comfortable, well semi-comfortable, blanket on the ground. I used my arm as a pillow and fell asleep. This was a routine now. We walked, ate, and slept. Crowley was being kinder and kinder each passing day. It's been at least 2 weeks and I now had a noticeable baby bump. I was getting morning sickness more often now. It was terrible. Crowley was always by my side in a flash. We were sitting next to the fire. He was sitting across from me. He was looking into the fire. I had to find out what he was doing, "Why are you being so protective of me?" He looked up, "We don't want you to hurt yourself, now do we, love?" He had his famous devilish smirk.  He was throwing me off with this act of his. Sometimes he seemed serious about protecting me, but then he would have his devilish smirk on his face, making it seem like he had a plan on his face. "What are you up to?" He looked at me, "I'm keeping you alive. Nothing else." I sighed, "Don't give me that bullshit." His smirk disappeared and it was replaced with an angered expression. He stood up and yelled, "I am keeping you alive! I could leave you here to die, but I am not because moose and squirrel and that redneck boyfriend of yours would be on my ass til they kill me! You're part of my plan and so is that tiny little human inside of you!" Damn it, "Crowley quiet down!" He continued as moans started to be in hearing distance, "No, you ungrateful bitch! We demons deserved to be loved! I deserved to be loved! I just want to be loved!" Walkers came out of the woods and I stood up ready to fight. There's a least 15 of them. We could handle them. I turned to Crowley, but he was not there. He left me. God dammit. He left me. I did the only thing I could do. I ran. I ran and ran. I found a path and I followed it. I found a prison. Filled with walkers...dammit it. I climbed the fence and ran into a guard tower and shut the door and blocked it. I had my knife out ready to go. I went upstairs and found no one. It was safe for now. Just how am I going to survive without food? I am feeding for two now.....great. This is probably the worst time to be carrying a child. Please someone help me...I don't care who it is..just someone help me. Wait, I'm not going to give up now. I'm not weak. This is a prison. It has to have a cafeteria. I have my knife, gun, and salt. I can do this. I went down the stairs quietly. I listened for any moans from the other side. All I heard was the wind, then there was a bang on the door. I jumped back and ran back up the stairs. Damn, I'm turning into a weakling. I can call Cas or Justin, but I don't them hurt. Maybe if I just pray to them? I folded my hand and bowed my head, "Cas or Justin, which ever one, please tell my brothers I'm safe and don't worry about me. Tell Daryl I love him." A tear slipped out. Please let me live.

Dean's P.O.V:

It's been weeks since we've have heard from Cas or Justin, even Crowley. We don't know where our sister is and I'm worried that she didn't make it and is now one of those things. Daryl hasn't had sleep in days and he goes to search for her every day and night. I go with him sometimes, but he needs alone time. Sam is depressed, but Carol is trying to comfort him. If only I had someone to comfort me, but the only person who can is my sister. I need her here where I know she's safe. I won't let Rick near her again. If he tries to get near her, I will punch him so hard that he be gone until next month. If only we could contact someone right now. I'll call Cas. It's my only option. I rose from my seat and walked off so I was alone, "Cas, I know you can hear me. Please, Cas." I heard a flutter of wings. I looked behind me to find Cas standing way to close again, "Cas, get out of my ass." Cas replied, "I'm not in your-" I rolled my eyes and began to speak, "Have you heard from Amalia?" He started to shake his head no, then he shut his eyes for a few moments. He re-opened them and said, "She said she's fine and not to worry about her." He walked off and went to Daryl. I saw him say something and Daryl looked like he was about to cry and everyone else was shocked. Sam was definitely crying. I went back over to everyone. I didn't know I had tears running down my face until Lori came over and wiped them away. I flinched walked backward. I went to Baby and got in. I hated when I cried in front of people. Only Sam and Amalia have seen me cry. I wanted to keep it that way, but seeing as I cry almost everyday now it seemed impossible. Cas suddenly got in the car. I looked at him, "What?" He looked at me confused, "Aren't we going to go get Amalia?" He seemed to be completely serious. I need some people to go with me. I looked at him and nodded, "Alright, let me get some people." I got out of the car and looked to Daryl and Sam, "I'm going to go find her. You two coming?" Daryl didn't hesitate as he walked over to the car and got in the back. Sam, however, was hesitant, "How are we going to find her Dean? She could be anywhere." I just gave him a look and said, "Who cares. I'm going to find our sister with or without you." I headed back to the car and got in. Sam looked at Carol and she gave him a small smile and nodded her head to the car. He headed to the car and I motioned Cas to get in the back with Daryl. Once he did, Sam got in and said, "Let's go get our sister." I started Baby and we drove back to the farm, maybe we can find her or something there.

Once we were there, Daryl started looking at the ground. We all looked around. We went in and made sure no of those creatures were there. I called out, "Am?" There was no answer. Please let her be alive and well. 

I'm so sorry it is very short. Writer's block to the max!