21𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

This story is a work of fiction and nothing in this story is connected to our real life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Fantasy World of Things"

In this story we see a young man named Zoidus in the year 5678 from the future.

He is a young man who has discovered and invented a Dimention Machine by which he can go from dimension to another world.

Today, Zoidus is busy improving his machine for his upcoming science fair.

Even though his invention is dangerous, he still continues it and he works hard to win the trophy again so that he can be the best inventor of this year again.

When he wins again, he will win three times in a row.

That is why he does not want to defeat by his opponents.

When the day of the Science Fair came, many people came to see who would win to them.

People are once again expecting Zoidus to win because people are seeing his unique or strange invention.

The announcer had already said that they should describe their own inventions.

At this time there are five contestants:

First is Cyano. His invention was Robotic Clock.

Second is Angelite. His invention was Excellent Diamond Detector.

Third is Miranite. His invention was the Triple E or Energy Identifying Eyeglass.

Fourth is Zoidus. His invention was the Dimention Machine.

The fifth is his rival Lazer. His invention was The Laser Bow and Arrow.

Zoidus and Lazer are indeed always debating in front of audiences and jurors.

As a result, viewers are more attracted to what they show.

"Hey, Zoidus. I'm sure I'll win here! Your invention is such a trash, rubbish!"

"Huh! Let's see who wins us over and I'm sure that I am the winner because I worked hard to make it!"

When the announcer was finished, they showed how their invention works.

All of their inventions worked until it came to the point that Zoidus would present his invention.

Zoidus's invention worked because he went to another dimension and he took selfies with animals there that were in another dimension of Earth.

Not just animals but plants, trees and flowers.

In order for him to return to their world he has set a time for closing his portal.

Because of that, many were amazed at Zoidus that day because of his strange invention.

Even so, Lazer did his best on his own invention to show how it works.

But what he showed was not enough for him to win the hearts of the jurors and the audiences.

That day, Zoidus was once again the winner of their Science Fair.

As a result, Zoidus got his fourth consecutive win.

Because of what happened, Lazer could not endure four consecutive defeats against his rival Zoidus.

Because of Lazer's anger he used his Laser Bow and Arrow to shoot Zoidus's Dimention Machine.

While they were rejoicing in Zoidus's victory again, they saw that Lazer was furious and he obviously wanted to shoot the Dimention Machine.