27𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

"Mila's Strange Summer Vacation"

One day, there was a girl named Mila.

She is a modest and timid maiden.

Today she is going with her family to his grandmother's house for a vacation.

That day, Mila was so excited to go on vacation to her grandmother's house.

When she got there with her family, Mila saw her grandmother which is still strong and she was smiling at her.

Mila immediately went to her grandmother and then hugged her because she missed her.

Then her grandmother immediately let them into her house.

When they entered, they were surprised because they had a snack ready for them.

Mila's parents did not inform her grandmother about their vacation with them.

They ate a snack and there they chatted happily.

After that time, until they fell asleep at night, Mila's grandmother was still awake.

At 12:00 in the morning, Mila's grandmother's behavior became strange and she wore a black dress.

Then, it came out of his house and it went into the wild mountain.

Mila pretended to be asleep at that time because she had just finished reading Wattpad on her cellphone.

Suddenly Mila got up and stood up on her bed.

Mila wonders why her grandmother wears such a dress and she also wonders where she will go.

When Mila peeked out her grandmother's transparent window, she saw her grandmother heading for the wild mountain.

Because of that, Mila thought that her grandmother was hiding something from their family.

A few hours later until the sun came up, Mila saw her grandmother gracefully looking at her clothes.

"Grandma, Good Morning."

"Oh, Good Morning too granddaughter. Did you sleep soundly or did you just sleep soundly?" her grandmother said it horrible look because of her reaction.

"Ah... Yes grandma," Mila said in horror.

After many hours until 12:00 in the morning, Mila finished reading the novel she was reading on Wattpad on her cellphone.

Here, Mila noticed again that her grandmother was gone.

She immediately stood up and saw her go to the wild mountain again.

She was wondering so Mila followed her grandmother into the wild mountains.

She discovered that she had a fight with another person wearing a black dress.

She was afraid because they had wands with power.

They were fighting at that time and Mila saw it.