23𝚁𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

Some of the stories here are true and connected to the author’s real life.

The violence you read about is real but some are not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Story About Young Man and Drunkards"

In this story, there is a young man named Arsieno who is kind, hardworking and smart.

He was raised well by his parents so now that he is a young man he does not imitate what he sees around him like people who drink alcohol and smoke.

In their area, most alcoholics and smokers are like young men and some are elderly.

Arsieno wanted to stop them from doing it because it was bad for their health but he couldn't do it because he think about what would happen to him when he did that.

That's why all Arsieno did was talk to his acquaintances who were have vice. One of them is his cousin and he is older than him.

He went to his cousin’s house and he wanted to tell about his drinking.

His cousin always drank alcohol because he had a lot of money and they were rich.

Arsieno calls him a stingy cousin because even though it's Christmas and he's talking about his gift to him, he still won't give it to him because he'll just buy alcohol.

When Arsieno told his cousin that he had stopped drinking because it was bad for his health, he listened and agreed.

When he finished reprimanding his older cousin, he went to his friends like him and said that they should stop their vices and they are all agreed.

But a few hours later, his cousin bought the wine again without Arsieno's knowledge.

That's why Arsieno's words to him were ignored and even his saliva was wasted.

His cousin continued to drink alcohol until he became drunk and insane.

His cousin when he is not drunk is sane but if he is drunk he will act mad but he knows what he is doing.

He just pays attention and brags when drunk and intoxicated.

As night fell, his cousin's money was gone because he had bought a lot of wine and had consumed it.

So, his cousin decided to just sell the bottle of oil he bought that had not been used and the sachet of spices to Arsieno.

Suddenly his cousin entered their house and Arsieno was surprised that night because he would be selling drunk inside their house at that time.

In here, Arsieno was annoyed because of his unpleasant smell so instead of buying it, Arsieno get out his cousin in their house.

He did leave but a few minutes later he came back again.

But at that time Arsieno was already focused watching Youtube for him to be entertained.

His cousin thought of asking Arsiento where his mother was to buy the things he was going to sell.

On that time, Arsieno's busy on watching, he just pointed out where they were and he was no longer in the mood to be annoyed with his cousin.

Even though it taught him it still carved Arsieno.

Arsieno showed him again where she was but his carving continued until Arsieno's mood changed and he getting so annoyed.

Because of what happened, Arsieno is really annoyed with him and he even tried to punch him but he did not do it because he was his cousin.