29𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

This story is only speculation and a fiction made by the author using his very wide imagination.

This story is also from the point of view of Erik who is the protagonist of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Dimensions of Love"

In my dark room, I was busy making my MLD or Machine for Love Dimention.

I do this so that I can make an invention to better my name as an inventor.

By the way, I am Erik Charlo Mondievs or just call me Erik. I am eighteen years old.

I was the youngest inventor in our place this fall in the year seventy-seven, seventy-seven or 7777.

And... This is where my story begins, so that you know what exactly is the reason why I actually do MLD or Machine for Love Dimention.

After that day...

"Erik! Erik! Wake up there. We're going to ate our breakfast."

At that time I heard my mother wake me up again.

"Just wait. My body hurts. I don't want to get up yet."

"Why? You are not sleep early last night?"

"Yes, ma. So, let me sleep."

"Hmm, it's up to you. Dear! Is the roasted chicken cooked there?!"

"Yes, dear, I'm already eating!"

"What?! All right, I'll go down too. Let's eat that roasted chicken dear. Our son won't eat!"

"All right."

When I heard the roasted chicken, my body suddenly lost the pain and I was suddenly revived.

"Roasted chicken! I'm already there! I'm going to eat too. Yohoo!"

"Oh my son, that's where you really lived and became fast. I'm going down too."

We ate together that morning with my mom and dad.

While we were eating, my dad asked me something.

"Son? Are you really still inventing a Machine?"

I answered my father honestly even though I knew my father would tell me again something.

"Yes dad."

"You know son, don't go on with that. How many machines have you made explode because of that."

"Honey, I think the ninth is the last one. Well, our house isn't broken yet and we're still alive."

"But mom and dad, I want people to know us and then I really want to invent something that will work because that's my dream."

"But son..."

"Dad please, just give me a chance to invent. If it explodes again, I will stop inventing."