22𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

This is only a story of fiction and it is not connected into real world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Story about Plastics"

By the time plastics were invented, they had many uses such as making plastic cups, plastic straws, and other types of plastic utensils.

But the story starts with two friends and can also be fake friends.

The name of one is Flake and the other is Hartie. They are both young men.

But they show a good relationship with each other when they are always together.

When the two of them turn their backs, their views on each other are different.

They just describe each other negatively and they did not happy to be friends.

In other words, they treat each other as fake friends.

One day Hartie and Flake went for a walk at sea and saw a basketball court.

They spent time there and a few minutes later, someone played with them who were also both young men.

They asked Hartie and Flake if they could play with them.

They immediately agreed because what they said was the more they are, the more fun.

So their game is 2 versus 2 and their fight is only half court.

Hartie sided with a young man and Flake sided with one of his companions for fair.

They did play that morning even though it was almost noon.

Due to the intensity of the fight Hartie stabbed the ball while Flake was watching him.

Hartie actually overcame her collision with Flake so it fell over.

"Hey! Flake! Are you okay? I'm sorry. Come on, I'll just reach for one of your hands to get you up."

"Don't, Hartie! I can do it myself. I'm fine."

In Flake's mind he really meant the collision hard to hurt him.

But the truth is he didn't really mean it because this is really Hartie's normal game and then his body is big.

The next minute Flake recovered from him.

Hartie was about to release the ball but it immediately slapped his arm.

So Hartie felt Flake's painful intentional slap on him.

Flake immediately apologized to Hartie for what had happened.

"I'm sorry Hartie, I didn't really mean to. Are your arm okay?"

"It's a little painful but it's okay, Flake."

What Hartie was thinking at the time was that Flake intentionally slapped his arm hard so he could get revenge for what had happened earlier.

Their team mates immediately noticed that they seemed to be getting annoyed but they still pretended that everything was okay.

So, the two young men just said that they will leave Hartie and Flake to play basketball  because they are going somewhere for something important that they will do.

They left Hartie and Flake Basketball Court near the sea that day because the truth is that their pretense might even lead to a fight.

In the next they, they went straight to their school.