25𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

"The Story of Napigsa and Nasirib"

Once upon a time, two young men were stranded on the island of Agtintinnulong in which they named it.

They are two siblings and they are really the only two people there.

The two do not get along because they blame each other for why they went to that island.

They accidentally landed on the island because they were swept away by a giant wave as a result of bad weather.

Because of the giant wave, they could not control their boat until they crashed into rocks on their way to the island.

By the time they reached the island, their boat had broken down, so they had nothing to use to return into their place.

They both looked at their map but there was no image or name of this island.

So, they just named it Agtintinnulong Island because it is their last name and they were the first to go to this island.

Then they were surrounded by living stones.

Yes, living stone and anything scattered on the island.

Because of this, they ran to the Island and they were frightened until they found out that all the things there were kind creatures.

All they feared was that wild animals might be there.

Napigsa and Nasirib decided to settle on Agtintinnulong Island first.

Their first thought was that they make their home on the island.

But because they did not get along and reconciled, they decided to build their own house.

They lined the sand, meaning they had their own space.

Even the sand wondered at the line of his face.

Napigsa is on the other side and Nasirib is also on the other side.

The two of them talked about not crossing the line in the sand because they already had a gap.

They agreed with each other and none of them violated by crossing the line.

This is what they did because they could not get along.

Before they made their house, they first looked for something to eat because they had not yet had breakfast.

Napigsa searched the forest for food. But instead of searching, the banana tree gave him its fruit by dropping it.

Napigsa was happy because instead of looking or searching, it was the banana tree that gave it to him its fruits.

Napigsa was very thankful for the banana. As a result, his body became stronger again.

The banana tree was asked why they didn't seem to get along with Nasirib.

Napigsa said that it was out of the situation of the two of them so the banana tree did not interfered.

But, the banana told him that it could give its fruit again if he went there with it again.

Napigsa thanked again. Because of this, he became stronger and he was able to build his house.

On the other hand, Nasirib also looked for his food in the forest.

He saw the island rich in fruits and vegetables and also many tame animals.

As he was walking and observing the forest he was surprised by a species of bird.

He was surprised because he was given an abuyo or a wildchicken of its eggs.