24𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

"The Young Man's Game"

Now that the world is modern and so many different gadgets have been invented many children, teens and adults are also obsessed with playing games on gadgets such as Cellphones.

There was a young man named Rex and he was playing with his cellphone all night.

Even though his parents instructed him, he did not listen to her because his attention was already focused on playing a game on his cellphone.

The name he always plays on his Cellphone is Fight of the Sword Online.

The character he always uses is Ardez because he loves his image, sword and his fighting skill.

Because the young man had been playing this game on his cellphone all night, his mother banned it.

Ever since he played like this, his mother noticed that this was just what he always did in his life and he could no longer focus on his studies and he became more lazy with the work in their house.

That's why his mother did it to ban him and not only did she ban it but she took her son's cellphone and hid it so that he could never play again.

His mother told him that he was forced to pick up his cellphone because he was only playing games all night.

He added that if he had the balance as he had time for his studies, had time for his cleaning of their house, he would have stopped his game when he was instructed and not concentrated on the game he would not have banned his son from play and would not have kept it.

So the young man did nothing and just calmed down.

Until one day, due to the young man's addiction to this game he started looking for his Cellphone inside and outside their house.

That day her mother was away because she went to the market to buy their breakfast.

That's why it's his time to find and search everything her mother can hide with his cellphone in their house.

He continued to search until he found it in the cabinet inside his mother's room.

The young man was very happy and laughed with joy.

The young man immediately left his mother's room and immediately hid his cellphone in his own room.

His mother had just returned to their house from the market.

Her mother immediately saw her son smiling.

That's why she immediately asked his mother why he was smiling.

The young man replied that he was happy because they had another delicious breakfast.

Then his mother cooked their breakfast until they ate and were full.

After their breakfast the young man immediately went to his room.

Then he closed his room and turned on the aircon inside his bedroom.

The boy immediately picked up his Cellphone and he was free to play with it.

He played with his cellphone all night until close to noon.

The young man did not know that the rain was pouring down outside their house and lightning was raging.

The lightning struck and because the young man's internet connection was turned on, the lightning struck his cellphone directly.

The lightning struck the young man's cellphone and even the roof of his room was punctured and burned.

Because the young man's cellphone striked by a lightning, it suddenly entered his game and suddenly disappeared.