Part 2

Jo Russo started the conversation '' Well i had been warn the British welcome was different'' Jo steps forward to shake mine and chloes hand '' i'm Jo this my brother Anthony that over there is Anthony mackie and Sebastian Stan''

While chloe shakes there hands, i stand there wanting the floor to swallow me whole why me just why me. I shake the hands  of the two Russo brother and then mackie. with a deep breath i then turn and look in to the eyes of Sebastian Stan. God dam why dose he have to be better looking in real life  just why. As we both shake hands Sebastian leans in slightly and quietly says 

'' i do agree tho it is a very nice arse''

Omg did he just say that. I had no response me little miss chatter box did not know what the hell to say. so i did what any self respecting confident women would do. I turned to chloes muttered i got to go and ran out of there as fast as i could barely missing the door frame as i went this is going to be a long 6 months .

sebastian pov

I laugh as i watch y/n  run away she went through the door  her and chloes just  came from. I nearly lost it when she just missed smacking her face against the door frame. Y/n was beautiful not the in your face spends hours on makeup beautiful. But a natural beautiful i would say she is about the same ages as me or round about. she is curvy like a 60s pinup girl curvy hips bigger then average breast i think people call it hourglass figure. She was right she has got a fantastic ass. mackie coughs next to me bringing me back to the conversation that was going on around me.

Chloe speaking to Jo '' So we have got 40 rooms booked for 6 months. you four all have the suits on the top floor. the chef has been informed of the timings for breakfast and dinner and is also aware that them timings can and will change.If you have any problems or need anything you can see me or y/n that is if she has stopped running yet. Also the lounge bar has been shut to the public and is open 24hrs a day we do have a pub attached that has weekend entertainment but that is still open to the public but you are all more then welcome''

Jo reply's '' thanks chloe we are all going to get settled in it was really nice to meet you''

Jo throws mine and mackies room keys at us. ''so sexy seabass what did you whisper to y/n'' Anthony asks

'' just agreed she had a very nice arse''

'' that she dose. well this is home for 6 months. might as well enjoy it''

Seb thinking of y/n ''oh i plan on it''

y/n pov

At around 6pm y/n is in the kitchen making sure the chef was happy. Who is she kidding Jamie was never happy he seems to think he is gods gift to the kitchen and women now i think about it. yeah his food is fantastic and he is a what i call pretty boy. But no he is good but not that good.

I go into the lounge bar and see chloe and are other two friends Danielle and Julie. They also work in the hotel so they have been given permission to drink in the lounge bar.

Chloe shouts '' oh here she is miss fantastic ass coward who runs off with her tail between her legs''

''argh shoot me now what a good first impression bet they though i was a right dickhead''

chloe replys '' no they where laughing the fact you nearly smashed your face on the door frame as you run off really made Sebastian laugh''

juile says '' ha ha you mean you said that in front of Sebastian Stan the same guy you drool all over every time you watch one of his films. the same guy you have properly had one two many fantasies over while you been in bed on ya own''

''Omg Julie yes the very same one and thanks for the over share there Jesus women''

Taking a deep breath and turning to laughing faces of my so called mates. '' yes i decided to shout out about how my ass was good to slap in a kinky way'' hearing the uncontrollable laughter of my friends i continue '' then i look at him and his stupid blue eyes and go bright red i mean you could feel the heat burning off me.'' Not realizing my mate have suddenly gone quiet i carry on. '' i mean you could tell what i was thinking i might of well of just said bend me over this desk and slap my arse and do me a favor pull my hair while you at it''

I realize my friends are just looking at me trying there hardest not to laugh. Danielle is going bright red trying to hold in her laughter.But she seems to be looking behind me.

It was at that point i realized i fucked up. I slowly turned round and looked into the face of Sebastian. he was doing that stupid fucking smile you see when he dose interviews . you know the one where his whole face lights up. and says ''HI''

i turn back to the bar and shout molly.

''molly vodka actually just the bottle and straw'' i slump over hitting my head on the bar. could this get any worse.

thanks guys for reading sorry if its shit its the first time i have ever tried this please comment on anythink