Part 6

Smutt warning

For the last week since yours and seb dinner date you not seen much of each other. Sebastian was busy with filming with early mornings and late nights. On the times he did come into the lounge bar with mackie there was plenty of flirting but nothing much else, The odd touch here, the odd sexual innuendo there. It had got to the point that maybe you imagined what whet on in the car or hyped it up some way in your head.

'' Oh god y/n your 38 get of it it was just a kiss'' you say to yourself.

You walk into the lounge bar to start your shift and to your surprise Sebastian, Mackie Jo Russo and  Emily VanCamp where sat at the bar talking to Molly behind the bar. i walk behind the bar and say hi to Molly and asked if there was anything she needed to tell me.

Molly '' nope all good i have done all the cleaning on the bar rota, So should be a quiet shift for you tonight as theses lot are going out for a few hours. They have asked me to go with them how cool is that. Sebastian Stan has got my name written all over him'' with a giggle she walks off to join them.

I walk up to everyone and say Hi and introduce myself to Emily and she only arrived today. ''Well hello miss kinky ass'' I burst out laughing and Emily nearly chokes on her drink '' Excuse me what did you call her'' Emily says Mackie tells her the whole story of how we all first meet which left her holding her side laughing. Meanwhile Sebastian is in deep conversation with molly and well molly is literally hanging off him and his every word. Mackie,Emily and Jo order a drink before i turn to make them i ask Sebastian.

'' Sebastian would you like another drink''  He looks up at me with a puzzled look on his face.

'' Since when do you call me Sebastian''

'' Its your name what else would i call you Mr Stan or Sir maybe''

'' No never Mr Stan, Sir could work at certain times but never Mr Stan, What i mean is you always call me seb why so formal i thought we where friends''

'' We are  friends and as such i call you by your name which is Sebastian. I will leave the nick names to your close friends''

 Sebastian leans across the bar with a smirk on his face ''So we are not close friends just friends''

''No......'' my words got got off by molly. '' So seb when we go out in bit you will look after me wont you i tend to do mad things when i am drunk''

Sebastian keeps looking at me and reply's to molly '' Yeah we will All  make sure your ok'' 

I lean over the bar the bar and whisper to him '' Point proven me friend her soon to be close friend'' I stand back up smile and turn to make everyone's drink.

After i make everyone's drinks i stand talking them and the crew are the only ones allowed to drink on this side there is not much else to do. The odd crew member came in every now and then but apart from that i stay  at this end of the bar.

'' Mackie if any of your crew comes in just tell them i will be back in five i am just nipping out back for some fresh air'' Meaning i was going to  have a a quick vape i gave up smoking but still vape from time to time.

''No probs y/n but why not just ask molly to cover you''

'' mmm she seems to be to busy dry humping your boy there to even notice i am gone''

'' Is some one jealous''

''Oh please its his loss he went for easy rather then put in the work''

Sebastian hears what was said and i walk past him with a cocky grin on my face. I walk down the hallway to the small back yard the staff use for a cigarette breaks.

I lean against the back wall closing my eyes taking a deep breath in. Why did i kid myself. He was just after a quickie and when i did not give it he lost interest. I let out a loud '' AAAARRRGGGHHH'' as i breath out.

'' So just friends then'' I jumped at the sound of his voice. i keep my eyes shut ''Yep'' praying he gets the hint and leaves, I get lost in my thoughts again. Thinking how much i have enjoyed the flirting the texts and if being honest the attention.

'' i'd like to put the work in as you put it'' i jumped again and open my eyes when i realized how close he was to me.Sebastian and me are about the same height so i could look straight into his eyes.

''is molly not missing you''

''dont give a shit  about Molly right now''

I push on Sebastian chest to try and get some room '' Sure looked liked you did five minutes ago'' Sebastian bits his lip and pushes me back against the wall '' Jealous y/n'' he replied.

'' Oh please one hot kiss in a car please what the fuck ever''

I suddenly feel Sebastian lips on mine, It was a hard quick kiss. '' Two'' Sebastian says. Feeling very confused i look at him '' two what'' i ask. '' It was two hot kisses one when we where eating and one in the car''

''oh yeah my bad two'' Sebastian brings his mouth down to mine again. This time it was full of passion. His tongue pushed for entrance straight away. which i granted. We both tried to dominate the kiss in the end i gave in to him. I was trapped between him and the wall he had both my wrists above my head in the steel tight grip. His other hand was grabbing fist fulls of my hair. We both needed air Sebastian pulled my head by my hair to one side and started to kiss down my neck. spending extra time at that special place just below the ear biting and kissing my skin. He lets go of my wrists, My hands go straight to his hair pulling and pushing all at the sometime. Sebastian hand goes straight to the button of my trousers he opens them with no problem. He puts his hand down and into my underwear. I freeze realizing where we where '' Sebastian ''

''Its ok no one is around'' he replied He goes back to kissing me i feel his fingers start that slow lazy rub on my clit. My breath hitches and he adds more pressure '' you like that are you wet for me y/n'' i feel his hand move lower i open my legs to give him better access. I moan as i feel him push one finger inside me. ''Jesus y/n your dripping'' He adds a second finger and i bite his shoulder to stop myself screaming out loud. He starts to move his fingers in and out my knees start to go weak '' thats it baby cum for me i want to feel you squeeze my fingers as you cum'' Oh shit he has to go talk dirty to me. Nothing could stop me falling over that edge. He pumps his fingers quicker while his thumb puts just the right amount of pressure on my clit. '' OMG i close so close dont stop'' just then he pulls my hair and bites my neck just below my ear and thats all it took i was flying my knees had gone  Sebastian kissed me to quieten down my moans to be honest i am not sure if i blacked out at this point.

Sebastian is leaning his head on mine breathing just as fast as me his fingers still inside me. He pulls his hand out from inside my trousers and sucks the two fingers he had inside me. '' mmm you taste fucking amazing''

'' Holy shit that was fucking hot, i mean the whole thing was hot but, That right there you tasting me off your fingers wow just wow''

Sebastian laughed '' i agree that was hot'' he kisses me '' dont say we are just friends ever again and also i dont give a shit about molly i like women not immature girls'' And with that he pulls away straightens himself out and walks back to the bar.

i stand and watch him walk away leaning back against the wall i look up to the sky and sigh '' Well fuck me''