Part 12

After we all had food Sebastian stands up and pulls me to a stand '' What are you doing'' i say. '' taking you upstairs to my room'' '' oh ok '' i turn to everyone and wave goodbye.

We walk up to his door he drops his hand from mine so he can open it. He grabs my hand again and pulls me through the door he turns to me and pushes me against the door as he shuts it. He slams his mouth to mine hard enough i hit my head on the door i moan at this which gives him the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. His hand goes to my hair pulling my head to get a better angle. I can feel how hard he is as he grinds his groin against me. '' I want you so bad'' he says as he starts kissing down my neck. '' oh god yes i moan'' lifting my leg up over his hip so i can feel the friction right where i needed it. '' but first i need a shower i have been traveling all day care to join me'' he looks me in the eyes '' yes''

Sebastian leads me into the bathroom. as he turns on the walk in shower i take my top off and jeans so when he turns round i am stood there in my matching black bra and knickers no i dont wear a thong lol, Sebastian turns and looks at me taking me all in '' seems i am wearing too many clothes'' '' you are so wearing too many clothes'' Sebastian smirks as he takes off he top showing me his god like chest i watch as he unbuttons his jeans and slowly drops them to the floor taking his boxers with them. His cock is hard and begging me to touch it. i slowly walk over and run my hand up is length. wrapping my hand around his cock i rub some of the pre-cum around with my thumb. i get down on my knee and while looking up into his eye i slowly lick from the base up to the tip. slowly placing the tip of his cock in my mouth. i take as much of him into my mouth as i could i swallow when i feel the gag reflex and take a little bit more ' oh fuck that feels good'' Sebastian moans. I start moving up and down on his cock using one hand to pump his cock at the base and my other hand to cup his balls. ''mmmmmm' i say as i suck and lick his cock. '' fuck y/n i am so close you got to move if you dont want it in your mouth'' he puts his hands in my hair ready to pull me away but i grab arse and pull myself closer. Sebastian getting the point lets go and starts moving my head up and down on his cock '' yes baby thats it '' ''oh good'' ''FFUUUCCCCKK'' he shouts as he cums in my throat i carry on till i have taken every think he can give. He leans over and holds on the sink'' i think you are going to kill me women'' he says breathless. i laugh as he pulls me into the shower '' but what away to go'' he says 

After the shower. And yes Seb gave as good as he got an more. We lay in a tangled mess in the dark '' Seb what are we and how are we going to do this''

'' Well how we do this is one day at a time. the distance is going to be tricky but we will figure it out but we can do this  just me and you''

'' just you and me'' i say holding my breath its been so long since i done the whole dating thing i dont know how it all works.

'' Yes and you and me no more doubts or worries what happens happens but we do it together no more pushing away ok ''

''ok'' and with that we both fall asleep.

TIME SKIP

A week later the boys are at a Comic-con in Manchester its a two day thing with photo shoots, one to ones, panel question time it sounded like a lot of fun the boys where staying in a hotel in town. Its the second day of comic-con and me and Chloe had asked the Russo brothers if they could get us tickets to surprise the boys. What we did not expect was them to get us V.I.P tickets and fast lane tickets to all the events going on that day.

Me and Chloe was having a good laugh i had gotten myself and winter solider t-shirt it had long sleeves with one that looks like buckys arm. Chloe had got the falcon t-shirt with a little redwing backpack.

'' So Chloe whats going on with you and mackie you seem to be very close lately''

'' no we just friends he is a good guy we just get on really well''

'' so you wouldn't go there''

'' oh we have done the nasty a few times but its more of a when your drunk and you need a quickie no cuddles but we do talk a lot and just hang out but no nothing romantic ours really is just sex''

'' really well good for you about time you moved on and started enjoying life''

We go to the Que where Seb and Mackie are signing things for fans. Jo Russo see us and trys to wave us to go to the front we shake are heads back and say it fine we want to wait.

after ten minutes or so we are next in line i see mackie and Seb laughing.  We walk up to the table Seb takes a picture from the side and asked with out looking up what name should i put on it ''y/n please'' I see Seb smile at my name '' but i would really like if you two could sign mine and my friends shirt '' At this Seb looks up. a big grin comes across his face he leans across the table and hugs me. '' what are you doing here'' '' we thought we would surprise you'' Mackie jumps over the table and hugs chloe then grabs me in a big bear style hug too. '' hay get your hands off '' seb says getting an aww from the girls queuing behind us.

We better move on before the girls behind us get mad we going for a coffee so will see you in a bit. Seb pulls out his phone and takes a quick pic of us kisses my cheek and says see you in a bit.

Come on chloe lets go get a coffee before Mackies and Seb panel interview.