Part 4

seb

hay, what you doing?

are you working today?

Y/N

                                                                                                                                                     Nothing much, Day off                                                                                                                                                                                          today

Why what you up to?

Seb

Well kinds hoping to spend the day with you

If you want to that is.

Y/N

mmmm i dont know. what time you thinking.

Seb

whenever you ready. What you fancy doing.

Y/N

Meet you in ten mins,

Fancy going for some lunch.

Seb

sounds good xx

Over the last two weeks seb and mackie have become a regular with my group of friends. Y/n and Seb have been dancing around the tension that seems to be around them. they are friends but there is just some think else. Y/N knows she is attached to Seb who wouldn't but there is no way he could feel the same. plus he is only here for another 5 months.

Y/n walks down to the lounge and see Seb waiting for her.

Seb '' hey sexy ass you ready''

''hay Seb yep i am all yours for the whole afternoon''

Seb'' mmm now that sounds good ''

You take seb to a country pub about half an hour away it sit right on the tops of the peak district. The views up there are amazing and with it being a nice dry early spring day you sit outside.

Seb '' wow its amazing up here. i got to admit the British country side is very pretty.''

'' yeah it is beautiful''

Seb ''it really is''

When you look to Seb you notice he is looking at you and not the view. You can not help but look to his lips as he is biting his bottom lip.the waitress comes over and breaks the spell you seem to be under. You order you food and drinks and start chatting about nothing important. After about 20 mins your food arrives. Seb has ordered a ribeye steak with all the trimmings y/n ordered hunters chicken with chunky chips.

seb'' You know i love the fact you not one of theses women who order salads when they really want chips''

''Well i dont see the point. i am always going to be a curvy women. i look after myself but i do enjoy food and i am all about doing what you enjoy.''

Seb '' are you now. and what else do you enjoy doing y/n.''

'' Alot of things but i have a feeling there is a double meaning to that question to which i am not going to answer''