Part 23

The rest of the trip was spent sight seeing meals together on the patio and drinking on the nights. me and Seb spent every night in each others arms. Chloe and mackie had some fun too me and seb know this because we walked into a very ambitious position on the kitchen island. Safe to say i made them bleach the shit out of that once they where dressed. it was our last night and Chloe and mackie had gone out. we decided to do nothing just spend time together we sat by the fire-pit.

''Y/n what are we going to do next after we leave here are we making a go of this giving 100% no more running scared no more giving a shit what the world says''

'' you want to go public''

''I want the world to know y/n i need you with me this time i need to know you will talk to me when things gets to much i need you to trust me with every think''

I really want this and time i am all in '' yes Sebastian i am all in''

'' Will you come to new york stay with me for a bit''

'' yes i will book it as soon as i get home''

'' well i spoke to chloe and she say she can handle the hotel that thats no reason for you to be there at all you can do all your work remotely, so fly out with me tomorrow come home with me''

'' what about the visas and all that''

'' not that i took it for granted but in the hoes you said yes i already had them sorted out theirs a ticket with your name on it please say yes''

'' well after all the trouble you went to would be rude to say no, how long am i staying for''

'' its an open ticket so as long as you want''

'' what if i dont want to leave'' i said jokingly 

'' thats the plan'' I look at him and surprised to see he is serious '' if i had my way you never leave i want you by my side for as long as you would have me''

'' your serious you would have me move in with you just like''

'' Its not just like that we have been doing this on and off thing for nearly a year y/n. I want this official i want to shout out that you are my person and i am your please think about it, I know you dont need to be at the hotel to run it chloe is ready to be on her own again''

'' Jesus Seb, no guarantees but i will think about it i need to talk to Chloe but yes i will fly to new York with you tomorrow''

Sebastian breaks out into a huge a smile '' you will'' i nod at him smiling he pulls me to him so i am straddling his legs and kisses me '' I really did not how that was going to go i had an whole argument laid out ready'' I laugh '' Well i would make a pretty shitty girlfriend if i did not come to your home town'' He kisses me '' girlfriend finally'' We are both laughing when Chloe and Mackie walk in.

'' And to what are you two laughing about'' Mackie says as he sits down and pills Chloe on to his lap '' y/n has agreed to fly out to new york with us'' Seb says '' thanks wicked y/n you going to love it there'' Mackie Replied '' I am so jealous y/n but you going to love it'' Chloe hugs me '' Be careful Chloe i might not come back'' i say Chloe leans in and whispers '' i not to sure you will to be honest but i am happy for you'' i look at her surprised she is so relaxed. '' Lets just see what happens'' Seb holds my hand up in front of the fire and takes a pic '' time to get back on social media and let the world know i am yours'' '' let the fun begin i suppose

INSTAGRAM