Part 22

The last five days have been fantastic Italy is so full of culture and history. yesterday we went to Florence and went to the Duomo cathedral the bell tower displays Michelangelo's David sculpture it was breath taking. in the evenings we eat on the patio drink by the fire-pit. Me and Sebastian have kissed a few times and spent every night in each others arms but nothing more then a make out session has happened. I can tell he wants to go further but has not pushed for more. He has not said he loves me again. i am happy just getting to know each other again i do love him but for some reason i just can not find the words to tell him. today we have decided to have a day around the pool to chill and relax.

Chloe , mackie and Seb are already around the pool by the time i wake up. I slept in and by the time i had a shower and got dressed it was nearly lunch time. i walk out to the pool area. Chloe is sunbathing Mackie and seb are on floats in the pool. I walk out in a red bikini  and sarong i walk up to where Chloe is sunbathing. '' whats up bitch'' i say '' oh sleeping beauty has finally woken up'' i sit down on the sunbed next to her '' hay i did not get to sleep till gone five'' Chloe turns to face me '' oh yeah and why is that did you and Seb finally seal the deal again'' I slap her arm '' shut it dickhead no we have not had sex yet'' she leans forward and whispers '' has he said he loves you again'' ''no or if he has i have not been awake'' i look to the boys in the pool and see Seb on the float with some mirrored glasses on i can not see his eyes but i can feel him watching me.

Sebastian POV

I am lying on the float in the pool watching y/n. If only she knew what she did to me. but her in a red bikini god dam she is hot. I told her the other night night while she was sleep i love her but not told her again yet. I am so worried i will scare her off i mean dose she feel the same dose she want  to try again. I watch y/n stand up and slowly walk to the pool she unties what ever its called from around her waist. she stands at the end of the pool and i watch her dive in. I see her swim under Mackies float expecting her to pop up between mine and his. Instead she pops up on my other side pushing up on the side of my float causing me to flip over and go into the water. I stand up in the pool just about and realize how close me and y/n are. I reach out and pull her close to me grabbing her legs and putting the around my waist. '' You think that was funny''  '' yep i do actually you lying there with your glasses on watching me thought you might need to cool off'' i pull y/n hips to me and grind my hard on into her core '' I dont think it worked you got me so worked up i could explode any minute'' She moans as i rub myself against her '' you like that huh'' i look round and see mackie has gotten out of the pool and is playing cards with Chloe on the other side of the yard. y/n put her hand into the front of my swim shorts and takes hold of my aching cock. '' y/n dont start some think you wont finish i am hanging on by a thread here'' she smiles she fucking smiles '' oh i plan on finishing but what do you really want'' '' what i want is my dick so far in you we dont know where you start and i finish'' i put my hands down the front of her bottoms and rub her clit '' mmm yes right there  seb  fuck me Seb'' i kiss her neck and mumble '' Mackie and Chloe are right there'' '' from where they are they can only see our head Sebastian i need you'' i push y/n against the wall of the pool and move her bottoms to the side in one quick move i enter her'' oh shit you feel so good y/n i am not going to last'' i kiss her neck and start rubbing her clit '' i am so close seb ........ oh god i'm......i'm fuck'' she says as i feel her inner muscle squeeze my dick in a vise like grip. i move in her once twice and i feel myself let go. I bite her shoulder to stop me grunting out loud '' fuck y/n shit i said i wont last long but that felt so good like coming home'' i look into her eyes and realize thats just what it is home '' i love you y/n'' she places her hand at the side of my face '' i love you too sebastian''

Sebastian summer in Englandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें