Part 13

any pictures with sebastian and a girl please imagine that that is you

INSTAGRAM

insebastianstan

insebastianstan

When someone special comes to suprise me at manchester Comic Con but she is a shy girl so wont let me take a pic of her full face

tagged Y/N1982

AnthonyMackie: brill suprise to see you and chloe

ChrisEvens: you got yourself a girl while you in england

TomHolland: british girls are the best treat her right

imsebastianstan: i plan on it TomHolland 

user1 he has got a girlfriend wtf

user2 crying right now

user3 we where just behind them when she surprised him he looked so happy

OMG i can not believe he posted that pic then tagged me in it. i turned to Chloe ''Look he has tagged me in a post'' i put my head in my hands '' so now the whole world knows your special friends who cares'' i laugh shes right this i might as well enjoy it. we walk into the hall where the panel interview will happen and we get shown to our seat we are a few rows back from the front so he will be able to find if looks hard enough.

 we walk into the hall where the panel interview will happen and we get shown to our seat we are a few rows back from the front so he will be able to find if looks hard enough

Y/N1982

watching  these two up on stage is the best, this picture is the moment mackie pointed out where we sat

tagged imsebastianstan AnthonyMackie

comments have been turned off

panel interview

hello and welcome everyone we have got a treat for you sat with me today is sebastian Stan and anthony mackie. Right guys we are going to go straight into the questions we have got some questions on the mic and some that have been sent in. first off

How different is film a big movie endgame to filming the falcon and the winter solider 

Mackie= well to be fair not much different to be honest the crew and directors are all the same the writing style is the same 

Seb= yeah it pretty much the same we do get to do more improvised stuff tho in this series

the questions carry on much the same the two of theses up on stage make me laugh so hard i think i nearly peed bit. Mackie pointed us out to Sebastian and since then he keeps looking and grinning at me. I think the girl in front thinks he is smiling at her tho.

question from the mic

Hi i am jane so the word is you might have gotten a girlfriend while here in England sebastian is this true and how did you meet

Seb= ha ha way to put me on the spot. no girlfriend but i have met someone special ( seb turns and looks at me) she is a very private women so no i am not going to give out to many details but she is amazing. and how we met well she pointed out what a fantastic ass she had and then run off and nearly knocked herself out on the door.

The whole room starts to laugh and i slowly sink into my seat all the while i can feel his eyes on me. ''OMG'' i must of said it too loud cause the girl who thought seb was smiling at her turns round and looks straight at me.

'' Its you'' she said then stands up and shouts '' Sebastian i found your friend she is right here''

Sebastian, Mackie and the host all stop and turn and look at me and so dose the other thousand people sitting in the hall. i can feel myself burning up

Getting lower and lower in the chair '' shit shit shit chloe help me'' chloe is just laughing no help at all the whole room is quite. i mean deadly quite '' what the fuck do i do chloe'' At this point Chloe think its funny to shout '' Yep that her this is miss kinky ass right there'' 

I look up at the stage for help Sebastian is sat with his head in his hands trying not to laugh. mackie is rolling around the floor laughing. so i do what any normal respectable person would do i stand up then stand on the chair and take a fucking bow. The audience cheer i turn to the stage and see Seb just staring at me i turn around wiggle my bum at him turn back and face him to  blow him a kiss.

Seb= and there you go thats her being her crazy normal self.

Host = well its lovely to meet you i am sorry whats your name

seb= Y/N

Host =  Y/n we hope to see you again and i do agree you have got a very nice ass and that folks is the end of tonight panel once again thank you Sebastian and Anthony goodnight everyone.

everyone gets up to leave and me and chloe start to walk to the door but a man with employee comes up to us '' i have been ask to bring you both back stage'' with a nod we start walking to the back of the stage.

When we walk through the curtain at the back we see Sebastian and mackie talking to some of the back stage crew. Mackie see us first '' there she is miss kinky wiggle butt'' he laughs and throws his arm around chloe they both start laughing '' yeah yeah very funny'' i walk up to seb and hide my head into his shoulder '' take me away and hide me from the world'' i say. Seb laughs '' That was the funniest thing i have seen in a while'' '' well they all know who i am now can not wait for the hate post to start'' i look at seb and he looks back at me sadly he knows as much as anyone how cruel the media can be '' come i need a coffee'' i say '' my treat''