Part 3

So its been two weeks since the whole Incident (that's what i am calling it lol ). I have managed to avoid all things Sebastian. Taking all the shifts in the public bar as most of the crew tend to use the lounge bar but today i am not so lucky molly phoned in sick and i have to cover her shift.

i get a message that filming has finished for the day and the crews are making there way back. I let Jamie know in the kitchen so he can start prepping. About half an hour later they all start coming in including the very sexy Mr Stan.

As mackie and Sebastian walk up to the bar a slow sexy grin starts to appear on Sebastian face. 

Mackie '' well hello miss nice ass though you had completly disappeared after you run off where have you been''

'' ha ha well i nearly did but no i have been working in the pub next door but you are all stuck with me today''

Mackie '' well good to see you again''

'' what can i get you mr mackie and mr stan''

sebastian '' its Bas or seb dont be doing all that Mr Stan stuff and he is just Mackie''

''Ok Seb, Mackie what can i get for you or do you want to sit down and order some food instead''

Seb'' can we not sit here and eat that way we can talk to you''

'' no thats fine''

You can do this y/n they just like everyone else just cause they rich and famous dose not make them any different from you. Mackie and Seb both ordered cheeseburgers and chips and a couple of beers.they both been here for a few hours and i have actually had a good time.they are both very funny men and any tension that was there from the start has now gone. It was now 9pm and chloe comes in to take over the bar.

'' Woop thats me finished for the day''

Mackie '' aww dont go stay have a beer with us''

I look at seb and i realize he is actually quite a shy guy. mackie dominates the conversation but Seb seems happy to let him take control. Which surprises me cause he is really funny.

Seb'' Yeah y/n dont run off again stay we want to get to know you. From what your girls have been talking to us your a really nice person''

''ok i will stay for a few. can i have a cider please chloe''

Mackie '' so tell us about yourself ''

'' not much to know what you see is what you get and i know Julie would of already told you everything there is to know about me''

We had all been sat there a few hours and i looked up to realized it was midnight i was due to do the breakfast shift which was in 6 hours time.

'' right guys i am off to bed i will see you in the morning''

Seb '' goodnight y/n hay before you go can i have  your number''

'' sure not sure why but sure ''

i pass him my phone to put his number in. i watch him type it out and then ring his phone so he has got my number. when he passes me my phone i notice he has put him self in as sexy seabass. I giggle out-loud.

'' sexy seabass really''

Seb '' well your in mine as sexy kinky arse''

'' No i am not you would'nt''

Seb'' oh yes i did the vision of you bent over a desk is forever in my brain thanks to you''

''Mackie sort your mate out. I'm going to bed night guys its been a pleasure''

Seb and mackie '' night y/n''

About half an hour later i was just getting into bed when i heard my phone beep.

Sexy seabass

hi sexy ass

sexy kinky ass

hi sexy seabass

sexy seabass

goodnight

sexy kinky arse

goodnight

I put my phone on the side and laughed. Just thinking about him makes me smile.And there is some think about that grin that just makes you feel hot under the collar. I honestly think that guy could turn me on just by talking. The way he licks his lips before his smile makes me think of his lips on me. AARRRGGGHHH y/n stop it dont be crushing on him he just being friendly people like him dont like people like you.Friends just friends you can do that.