Part 8

I wake up the next morning surround by warmth. Sebastian is at my back spooning me with one arm under my head and the other around my chest. i look at the clock and realize is 5.30am i need to get up back to my room as i am on the breakfast shift today. 

I slide out of bed and get dressed. I turned back to look at seb and laugh '' Dam you sleep like the dead'' with that i leave and go to get ready for the day ahead.

About 9am Sebastian and mackie walk down for breakfast. Sebastian felt unsure about last night. He like y/n alot and normal circumstances he would go for a relationship with her. But this is not normal she lives in England. 

Mackie; '' so sexy seabass got some action last night''

seb '' how the fuck do you know that''

Mackie '' my room right next to yours and the walls are thin and you where very loud''

seb '' yes i did, It was y/n before you ask''

Mackie '' oh shit it was y/n dam boy score she is hot,''

seb '' that she is. 

Mackie''  so whats going on between you too a bit of fun or some think more''

seb '' fucked if i know''

Y/n looks up just as Sebastian and mackie enter the dinning room. They go and sit down at there normal table. i walk over to take there order.

'' hey guys what can i get you this morning''

Mackie'' can i just have bacon and eggs and a large cup of coffee please''

'' of course and seb what can i get you''

Sebastian dose not even look at me he keeps his head down and says '' just a coffee and some toast please''

'' ok no problem'' I look at Mackie, he looks at seb and then to me giving me the i dont know look.

I walk back to the computer and puts there order in. So Sebastian wants to act all weird. dose he regret it. i mean i would not blame him i am no 25 year like he normally goes for.  i dont expect fuck all from him. Just then the buzzer on my hip went off. so i go off to collect the order from the kitchen.

Its Sebastians and mackies order. walking over to the table. '' here  mackie thats yours and Sebastian here yours'' i say in a very cold manner two can play that game i think to myself as i walk away.

Mackie '' dam boy get me a coat cause that was cold''

Seb'' shit i know i am fucking this up. last night was amazing it felt fucking amazing but was this a one time thing how am i supposed to act carry on as normal i dont know''

Mackie '' dam you got it bad talk to her see what she thinks but dont act like a dick''

After the breakfast service was finished i was in the dinning room cleaning up and getting every think ready for the lunch time crew. i turned around and notice Sebastian by the door.

''Oh you want to talk to me now''

''y/n i am sorry i acted like a dick. Its just i woke up this morning you where gone.'' He walks towards me and sits at the table i was cleaning and pulls out a chair for me. '' i like you i think you are amazing and last night blew me away but i realized this morning that i dont know what we are. you where right that day in the country i leave in 5 months and i dont want to lead you on thinking this could be more you deserve better then that''

'' your such a dick. did i ask for more.'' i stand up cause i am angry '' At any point did i say i want a relationship. it was sex would i like to do it again yes dam right. will my feelings get involved most likely i know what i was getting into'' i sit back down '' You made me feel like shit this morning and thats not fair''

Seb '' so this is just sex nothing more cause i feel somethink i just dont know what it is''

'' yes i can not promise i wont get feelings for you but thats for me to deal with. I have done the whole relationship thing and it was all lies and broken promises. Just be honest with me dont treat me like shit and dont go around shouting your mouth about all this. 

Seb '' mackie already knows, he heard us last night''

'' well shit but i can deal with him cause Chloe knows too. And there can be no one else no sleeping around while you having sex with me you dont with anyone else''

Seb'' why do i get the feeling this is all going to go wrong. but i agree on all counts a summer fling it is''

'' What could go wrong its not like you have to see me again after you leave we live the other side of the world from each other''

He leans in and kisses me seal the deal as they say. he gets up and says '' will i see you later''

''yeah'' and with and quick kiss he is gone.

i sit there for a while i know i am already in trouble cause i already have feeling this last months of getting to know him did not help.It sucked he did not feel the same but hay ho why not enjoy a summer fling. I will deal with the guaranteed heart break after he is gone .