Part 7

Later that night after i closed up the bar i go back to my room. I had just got out of the shower and hear my phone bleeping.

seb; are u awake

y/n; yeah just got out of the shower

seb; now theres and image i want in my head

Y/n; you have got a very dirty mind;

seb; you love it you know you do. anyway do you want to come over to my room;

Y/n; thought you where out

seb; for some reason my mind was on other things so i came back to hopefully focus on whats been on my mind

Y/n; and what would that be

seb; YOU you have been on my mind please come to my room see you even got me begging

seb; Y/n

seb; even if its to say no you could atlest text back

seb; fine i can take the hint

Y/n; open your door

I laugh as i heard Him fall over or knock into something on the way to answer the door. the door opens and he is stood there no shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants and bare feet. i slowly lift my gaze taking in every detail he body is super toned makes me lick my lips as i take in oh hang on a min thats an 8 pack not a 6 pack sweet Jesus 

Sebastian coughs '' Eyes up here honey''

Shit i look up and see Sebastian smiling. He reaches out his hand to me and i take it. Sebastian pulls me into the room pushing the door shut behind me.He turns me so my back is to the room.

'' So now you got me here what you want to do''

Sebastian slowly starts to walk towards me there is some think in his eyes that has me taking a step back and again and again and again till the back of my legs hit the bed.

Sebastian smiles '' I got a few ideas'' his face is less then and inch away from mine he brings his hand up and and gently rubs my cheek with his thumb '' you know you have the most amazing eyes you show every emotion you have in them. and that smile is beautiful and cheeky at the same time. I dont think you realize how beautiful you are.

Y/n; '' you need to get your eyes tested i am just average nothing special''

'' Thats where your wrong your smile lights up your eyes. you see everyone when people talk you give them the attention they deserve. you dont take shit. you are loyal to your friends and say things as you see them. that makes you a god dam goddess in my eyes i dont meet many real women.''

Sebastian leans in and kisses me its a slow romantic kiss he pulls away a touch and leans his forehead against mine '' you are wearing too many clothes y/n'' Sebastian reaches for the hem of my t shirt and starts to pull it up i quickly put my hand on his to stop him. '' seb i am no model. i have got scars my body is not perfect.

'' I dont care about that it all just means you are real. Dont hide from me let me see the real you''

Well shit why did he have to be so god dam sweet. I nod and let him remove my top. i close my eyes and wait for him to say some think any think. But instead i feel him lean down and take my breast into his hand. I feel him flick my nipple with his tongue and the suck it into his mouth just as my nipple was to slip out of his mouth he bites down sending shivers all the way to my core.

''Fucking perfect i could spend all day loving these beauties'' He puts his hands on the waist band of my joggers While looking me straight in the eyes he slowly starts pulling them down. Since i only just come out of the shower i had no underwear on. When Sebastian realized this he bites his lip and gave me that grin that makes you think dirty dirty thoughts.Sebastian got down on his knees and took my joggers off.He slowly ran his hand up the inside of my leg to inside of my thigh. He leans forward and licks my folds till he gets to my clit. my head rolls back and i grab his head for support i lace my fingers into his hair and moan.He pulls my one leg up and puts it over his shoulder  and inserts two fingers into me while sucking and licking my clit. I am pulling at his head grinding into his face. He pumps his fingers harder and bites down on my clit then sends me flying over the edge i slump over holding on the his shoulders for support. My body shaking from the never ending orgasm.

Sebastian stands and pushes me gently on to the bed. He pushes his sweatpants down revealing his glorious hard thick  cock. I mean this man was blessed by god himself. I sit up to take his cock in my hand but he stops me. '' Not tonight, tonight i want inside you so bad. i really dont think i am going to last long i dam near cum in my pants just by going down on you.''

I move up to the middle to the bed. Sebastian crawls up the bed and lays in between my legs i feel his cock at my entrance.He looks in to my eyes and says ''Are you sure we can stop if you want''

''seb in the nicest way possible if you dont get inside me now me and you are going to have a serious problem'' Sebastian leans down and slams his mouth to mine. At the same time he pushes into me straight to the Holt. I pull away from the kiss to take a sharp in take of breath. His size and that he went straight in and lets face the fact its been a while since the last time i had sex it took me a minute to adjust. He is looking into my eyes waiting for me to relax once i did he started to move. At first it was slow pulling almost all they out before gliding back in. But soon his rhythm got faster and hard '' cum for baby i need you to cum with'' he starts going faster hit my head of the headboard with each slam '' Yes seb so close i'm so close'' Sebastian reaches down and pinches my clit. and that sent me over the edge my body was shaking '' SEBASTIAN'' i shouted as cum. Sebastian felt my inner muscle grip his cock as he cum too my body milking him of every think he got '' y/n FUUUCCCCKKK'' Sebastian shouted at the top of his lungs

Sebastian rolls to the side of me and lies on his back. He pulls me towards him so my head is on his shoulder with his arm around me my hand is on his chest and our legs are tangled together.

'' Stay here tonight'' sebastian says

''ok'' I listen to his heartbeat slowly calm down and close my eyes and before i know i fall asleep.