Part 24

I was in New York for three weeks total. it was amazing I met all the avengers cast Chris Evans is so sweet and funny and we hit off straight away we are like best pals now. RDJ is like my new dad, Him and Susan can out from LA to meet me  his wife Susan is a saint. Scar and Lizzie dragged me out one night i had a blast. Paul bettney, tom hiddleston and Paul rudd are the funniest guys i have ever met my face hurt with laughing we stay up till 6am playing cards and them telling me all the behind the scene stories. Tom Holland is sweet i have adopted him as my son and stick up for him when Seb and Mackie pretend they dont like him.

i have been home now 3 months. I was need at the hotel for Christmas. But Seb was filming all over the holiday and he came here with mackie for new years eve. Chloe pulled me aside New year day and asked what i would think about selling the hotel. After a long talk we both decided it was for the best. Chloe wanted to see the world and i think mackie helped her realize life was for living them too are not together but they are as close as two people can be best friends forever, They have also made a pack if Chloe is not married by the time she is 40 mackie will marry her. The hotel was on the market for 2 weeks before we got an offer it was an amazing offer which left me a Chloe with really really healthy bank balances. So with no work and nothing else stopping me i sorted out a visa and arranged a 6 month stay in New York which funny enough puts me in new York the last week of January which is also 5 days away from 1 anniversary of when i first met Sebastian. A year how did that happen one whole year at lot has happen some good some bad but i would not change any of it. Which is why i am walking through JFK airport. Sebastian said he would wait outside to try and avoid the crowds. As i step out side i see him and my heart drops, How can this man be mine i take a picture of him he smirks when he notices.

When i get close to him i drop my bags and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. i pull away and he rest his head on mine '' hey baby'' '' hey sexy seabass fancy meeting you here'' '' well i am meeting my girlfriend she just flown in'' '' girlfriend huh is she pretty'' '' she is stunning makes my heart jump the minute she is near me'' '' really she sounds amazing is she hot'' he whispers in my ear and pushes his hard on into my lower tummy '' she is so hot my dick stays hard the whole time she is in the same time zone'' i pull back and laugh i mean really laugh people stop and look at us i turn him and start walking to the parking lot '' too much'' he says I keep pulling him along '' Just a little bit'' I laugh as he smacks my arse.

INSTAGRAM

Y/N1982 What make flying into New York feel like coming home, This man right here

Tagged imsebastianstan

liked by ScarJohanson Chloe33 AnthonyMackie RobertDowneyJR imsebastianstan +2,398 others

imsebastianstan welcome home baby