Cpt 1: Izuku Midoriya

A.N this is my first time writing a fan fic, i don't own any of the characters in this story.

IZUKU'S P.O.V

My name is Izuku Midoriya and i have been training to be a hero at UA for, hmm a year? I cant remember anymore.

Anyway a couple months ago we saved a young girl named Eri from some bad villains.

Ever since then the teachers have increased the amount of assignments we have. They also gave us a curfew and some more stupid rules, we may as well be in a prison.

I have also been training harder with Allmight, It has been a nightmare, I can use about 60% of One for all but it was hard and it still isn't good enough for Allmight.

When we train i break my bones every time, then Allmight will say to me "Even if it hurts you need to get up and do it again, you're too weak, you need to get stronger, why did i give you this quirk if you can't even use it."

Yeah I've realized some things about the hero's, All they care about is looking good in the public eye nobody really cares about saving people.

Everyone thinks villians are evil but they never talk about what made them give up on the hero's.

They never talk about what made them hate the world we live in. My days now are all the same, At 4am i go to the beach to meet with Allmight.

I skip breakfast because i don't want to wast time, I train for about 2 hours with Allmight screaming at me about "If you want to be number one you need to ignore the pain, it doesn't matter how much it hurts you need to be stronger".

Even tho i was crying from pain and my arms were broken he still forced me to keep going. After that i go to the dorms to shower and change into my uniform.

When i'm in class it feels like i'm not really there i can hear the teacher and i do my work but i feel like a robot, During breaks and lunch i train with Allmight again.

Sometimes i eat but not often it would just mean more to worry about. After School ends i train by my self, Allmight says i have to stick to the schedule he wrote for me.

By the time i finish its 9pm, i skip dinner most days, i have to Finish my assignments so i took my pills, they help me stay awake, then i do my work and write in my hero journal's about all the new info i have on hero's i've met.

Then i do it all again.

Today is monday and i know what your thinking, that i sleep through the weekend to catch up on the sleep i've missed, Well you're wrong on the weekends i train non stop With Allmight again.

When i was walking to class i felt a hand on my shoulder, when i looked up i was looking at non other than Todoroki Shoto "Midoriya are you all right you look tired" He said.

He doesn't look worried not in his eyes he just wants to pretend just like everyone else does. "Of course i was just up late exited for the trip today" i flashed one of my kind smiles and that was all he needed to leave and not bother asking again.

Thats right today were going on a camping trip, its kind of like saying we all did so well so they are treating us to a break. When really they just can't be bothered to deal with us.

When Mr Aizawa came into the room he told everyone to change into casual clothes and get on the bus so we did just that.

We were all at the camp it was about 5pm so the sun was still up "Hey we should all play a game" is what Uraraka said she is seriously so annoying.

Everyone agreed to playing tag, how childish, Everyone ran off so that iida couldn't tag them he was chosen as he is the fastest.

I used my quirk to get really far from everyone else i sat on a rock that i found and just waited, i didn't care for this stupid game.

"Deku" i heard someone call me from in front of me, i was looking at the sky so i didn't see him coming.

It was Bakugou i don't call him that stupid nickname anymore, he was looking at me strange like he was scared.

"What is it?" Soon enough all of class 1A was in front of me looking terrified.

"Ok What is it? You all look dumb so..." I didn't get to finish my sentance as i felt a hand around my neck i looked over my shoulder to see Shigaraki smirking at me.

"Dont move or i'll put down all five of my fingers little Midoriya Izuku".

844 words

A.N I hope this was good