Cpt 2 : Shigaraki

IZUKU'S P.O.V

Oh the League is here.
I wonder how they knew we were here?

"D-dont hurt deku" Uraraka said, is she stupid acting like she cares she is literally backing away as she said that and she's even calling me useless god i hate that stupid name.

"We're taking him with us, i'm not asking your permission" Shigaraki said laughing like a child, His laugh is real not like mine.

None of class 1A even tried to get close as a black portal opened up behind us, next thing i know i'm at a bar with the whole of the L.O.V in front of me.

"Izzzzuuuu chaaaan its so good to see you again" Toga said with a smile, a genuine smile, "Why am i here?" I almost slurred my words i'm so tired and i haven't took my pills.

"You dont get to ask questions" Shigaraki said as he let go of my neck.

The only way i could escape was the floor i need to smash it, convenient since i fell on my ass when we went through the portal.

I turned my head to the floor on my right side raising my fist, my vision was starting to fade.

"D-detroit s" i was confused, i was about to punch the floor when a hand stopped me. I looked up to see a blue blur it must be Shigaraki i need to escape.

I raised my other fist to punch him but it was basically a pat when i made contact.
'Great' i thought.

SHIGARAKI'S P.O.V

         This is not the Midoriya Izuku i saw just a few months ago, this kid is different, now he couldn't even get a proper hit on me.

"I can't anymore. I'm just going to sleep now" he said it so slowly like he was already sleeping, then his head hit my thighs where he passed out.

I picked him up bridal style making sure my gloves were on, "Im taking him to my room i guess"

I placed him on my bed and looked at him, he was so thin i mean he had muscles but he didn't look healthy, his skin was pale and he had dark circles around his eyes, big ones.

What did U.A do to him.

This wasn't the plan i didn't expect him to be in such bad mental health, we can't get info out of him like this it's just wrong.

But im not giving up on my plans to fix this world, what do i do? What will All for one think?

"If you keep scratching your neck like that your head will fall off" i look over to see Dabi stood at the door with a huge smirk on his face.

"Shut up, If you wake him up i'll kill you" i said with a hushed voice. I left the room making sure to close the door.

"Where are you going?" Dabi asked, he's always asking questions don't these people realize i'm the boss around here "Im going to talk to All For One we can't push the kid right now"

I left the bar and headed to talk to All For One, I just hope he doesn't ask me to change my plans, i need to prove myself to him.

IZUKU'S P.O.V

           I woke up in a room I've never been in before it was old and rusty but not too bad since there was furniture like the bed i was on, a chair and a desk.

I headed to the window in front of me and looked out i don't recognise anything.

The only thing going around in my head right now is that Allmight will be so mad if im not sticking to my training with him.

Panic set in as i realized that i needed to find him and apologise for being late. He will make me do extra training if im late.

I left the room and looked around, i was at the end of a hallway of doors with a staircase in the middle.

As i stood at the top of the staircase i could hear voices, i made my way down carefully, i always had to be quite at the dorms so i wouldn't wake anyone up.

I was at the bottom now stood in front of a door and i realised they were talking about....Me?

735 words