Cpt 7 : Family

A.N IN THIS FANFIC A.F.O HAS A FACE AND IS REALLY HOT OK..

ALL FOR ONE P.O.V

              Shigaraki told me that he wanted to talk about a new plan Izuku has come up with, I'm nervous I'm not sure how he will take the news i have for him.

He will probably hate me, he thinks i left after all but i just want a chance to explain to him my side of the story.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door, "Come in"

I watched as Shigaraki came in with Izuku holding onto his arm, they look really happy. Im glad, they both have had a hard life. "Okay explain the plan."

They both started explaining that they wanted Izuku to be rescued by the hero's so that he can secretly become a Spy for us.

It sounds like a good plan i must admit and if i allow them to do this Shigaraki may become more confident in himself with the help of Izuku.

"Ok this sounds like it could work but i have some questions" "sure ask me anything and I'll tell you the plans" Izuku said very excitedly.

ALL FOR ONE = THIS TYPE

IZUKU=THIS TYPE

"First of all, how will you give us information without anyone finding out?"

"I have been working on inventions as well as training to be a hero, one of them is a device i put into my ear and you can hear everything i can, so everything i learn you will also learn."

"Thats amazing, the next question is how will we contact you if we need you for some reason?"

"Well i'm going to be in touch with Shiggy every day I'll put his contact on my phone as a diffrent name and I'll tell people it's someone i met during my summer abroad"

"Are you willing to have some more quirks as well as what you already have, it would make you stronger?"

"Of course, i would love to have multiple quirks."

"How will we make the hero's believe you weren't here willingly all this time? I mean you are in perfect health. Won't they be suspicious?"

"I was thinking the League could use there quirks on me and we can heal them but not perfectly, we should leave scars on my body."

"Thats good but if Shigaraki uses his quirk on you even if i wanted to later i won't be able to remove the scar. His quirk disintegrates what it touches meaning i cant heal what isn't there anymore."

"Im aware of that and i thought about it, i want him to use his quirk on my chest where my heart is. I mean he already owns my heart and having a scar from him there would be like he has claimed me. Id love that.

STILL A.F.O

Wow they really are happy together, and this plan is so thought out unlike when Shigaraki usually has plans, Izuku is a great addition to the team.

"Ok i like this plan we will go ahead with it, start with the injuries as soon as we head back but first i need to say something"

"Ok thank you, I'll do my best" Izuku said with a sadistic smile.

"Izuku what do you know about your father?" Well i said now i hope his mother didn't tell him bad things.

Izuku looked at me strange but then answered.
"Well my mother always told me he left when he found out about me, and that he never cared about eather of us"

I was afraid of this, if i tell him he will hate me, "but i never told her something about me" i looked at him confused "what is it?"

Izuku took a deep breath "well i don't know why but i have incredible memory, if i see something or hear something it will never be forgotten. I remember being in my mother's uterus and hearing her talk to me."

How is that possible? I thought to myself.

Izuku smiled at me and continued "I remember when i was little and i would play with my father all the time and he would tell me how much he loved me, i even remember when my mother took me from him when he was at work. She didn't tell him we were leaving"

If he remembers that then he wont hate me, i felt tears in my eyes.

IZUKU'S P.O.V

        "Why are you crying master?" Shiggy said, I held Shiggy's hand in mine.

"I knew the second i saw you that my were my dad, i couldn't believe that it was really you"

I had tears in my eyes too now, Shiggy was holding my hand tighter wiping my tears off my face.

"Im so glad you don't hate me" daddy said putting his face in his hands.

I stood up and sat on daddy's lap and cuddled him "I missed you everyday, when mom would say you didn't care about me i knew it wasn't true.

You always loved me and i love you too. We are all a family now the League is my home and i have Shiggy as my boyfriend, i couldn't be happier daddy."

"I was not expecting master to be your dad, but I'm glad your happy doll" shiggy said smiling at us.

"Hey, you can call me daddy too now since you and my son are together, besides i raised you and i love you as my own."

Shiggy looked so shocked and then happy he ran and jumped on us hugging us with tears in his eyes, he looked up at daddy and then at me.

I gave him a smile and he knew i was happy," I love you guys so much" i said.

We stayed like that for a while just enjoying the warmth of our little family hug.

987 words