Cpt 5: Decision

IZUKU'S P.O.V

I woke up feeling really warm, it confused me since Allmight turned my heating off as punishment for not reaching 90% of One for all.

I looked around the room remembering where i was, everyone here is so nice maybe i should give them a chance.

I decided to shower so i went to the bathroom and stripped, as i looked at my reflection i realised how bad my health had gotten.

I took a deep breath and got in the shower.

When i got out i dryed my hair and went into the room, i looked through Shiggy's draw and found a black jumper, it looked really warm so i put it on, it was to big and reached above my knees.

I decided to go and ask Toga for some clothes, i always wanted to see if i looked nice in a skirt.

I walked downstairs and opened the door, all of the League where here today, Shiggy, Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri, Twice and compress.

"Ah Hello everyone" i smiled and waved a little embarrassed.

"Aww look he's wearing Shigaraki's hoodie, so cuuute" Toga ran and jumped on me when she said that i was suprised but i put my hands around her waist and hugged her back.

"Dont touch my Toga, He looks very cute" Twice said.
"Ok everyone Shut up, Izuku come over here I'll introduce you to everyone"

"Ok" i nooded and walked to Shiggy who was sat on a stool at the bar close to the door that i was standing at, i walked and sat next to him and smiled, he smiled back a little, it made me blush.

He told me about everyone like how Dabi was abused at home before he came here.

Twice was thrown away because he had a hard time without his mask and nobody helped him.

Toga was bullied because she would get very strong crushes on boys and try to get their attention a lot, but they always called her weird, she became obsessed with blood and hurting people.

Compress when he was younger accidentally trapped his mother in a marble but nobody listened to him and he was arrested, when he escaped years later he found the League.

Kurogiri has been taking care of Shiggy since he was young he has been with All for one ever since he first became a villain.

"Wow, you all have amazing quirks i don't know how anyone could say differently, but Shiggy's is my favourite

I mean i know you have to wear gloves but you can disintegrate things so quickly and it looks so cool" He looked shocked at what i said but then he smiled putting his arm around my waist.

I was probably as red as a tomato by now, then i remembered what i needed Toga for.

"Oh yeah, Toga could i get your help with something?" She looked really happy that i was asking her for help with something.

"Sure lets go to my room and talk" i nooded and stood up letting Shiggy's arm fall to his side.

"Ah i forgot to say but, i um i thought about what you said Shiggy and I'd really love to join the League" he looked at me dumb founded then smiled a little.

"I'm glad, We can talk about what you can do for us in a little while" I smiled and nodded my head then followed toga to her room.

As we made our way up the stairs i could hear Dabi and Twice teasing Shiggy about me joining, i wonder what that's about.

"What is it Izuku?" She asked when we entered her room, her room was cute it had pink everywhere.

"I-um i was wondering if-um if maybe you had a outfit i could borrow? Um maybe a S-skirt".

I was a little embarrassed since when i told Todoroki that i wanted to try skirts and dresses he laughed and told me it was stupid.

"OMG REALLY, I ALWAYS WANTED TO DRESS A CUTE BOY UP IN CUTE CLOTHES, ok ok i want you to try my old outfit on go change"

I was so glad she was ok with this, i took the clothes and changed but i was so embarrassed.

I mean the top didn't even cover my stomach properly and the skirt was short not to mention the thigh high socks.

I was sat on the floor so embarrassed "Toga i can't go out like this i look weird" i was scared to be laughed at.

Toga walked in and sat in front of me "Listen i know its not what your used to but you look amazing and i bet Shigaraki will love it" she winked at me and i blushed so hard, she knows i have a crush on him.

"Come on look in the mirror" i stood up and looked in the mirror like she said.

"Great now look at how beautiful you are, this outfit makes your body look so cute i promise. What do you think?"

I looked in the mirror turning and checking out how i looked "I think i look pretty, It feels nice to wear this"

I smiled at myself, I've never felt so beautiful before.

"Now lets go show your future Boyfriend" Toga said pulling my wrist and stopping at the door at the bottom of the stairs. She walked in with me still stood hiding behind her.

"Ok everyone Izu is a little shy but he wanted me to help him with a new outfit, so be nice" Toga winked at Shigaraki before moving to the side and sitting on the couch on my right.

Shiggy was still on my left at the bar, when he looked up he almost chocked on his beer.

A.N The pic at the top is his outfit

SHIGARAKI'S P.O.V

       I almost chocked on my beer when i saw Izuku, i mean god is he trying to kill me why does he look so cute and seductive at the same time.

He was blushing and fidgeting with the hem of the crop top he was wearing, you could see his abs a little since the top was short, and his thighs looked so thick poking out of the short skirt, and the black socks were killing me.

I almost didn't catch what Dabi said "Damb kid who knew you could look so hot"  I gave Dabi a death stare that said "If you go near him i will end you"

"This is so embarassing" Izuku said putting his hands over his face. "Kurogiri get out, all of you leave us" Once they were gone i stood in front of Izuku.

"Did Toga make you wear this because if she did and your uncomfortable then i will kill her" he giggled lowering his hands and shaking his head lightly.

"No no i asked her because i always wanted to wear cute things but everyone said it was weird. Im not used to it is all but i think i like it....i feel pretty".

I wasn't expecting that but i feel bad that nobody let him be who he was, i took a big sigh wich made him look at me with that cute confused face.

I put my hand on his left cheek my thumb rubbing where his freckles are. "You look amazing, You can choose what you want to wear I'll buy whatever you want".

His eyes widened then he smiled looking up into my eyes since im a little taller than he is.

"Thank you Shiggy, Your so kind to me" i took my hand of his cheek and kissed him where my hand had just been he yelped in suprise, so cute.

"Well start training tomorrow, ok?" He was blushing so hard right now "y-yeah o-ok" i left the room i was blushing a little now too, I want him to be Mine.

A.N wow this one was 1336 words