Cpt 15 : Gone

A.N. As i said in the last chapter I'll be skipping to the attack because everything that happens is the same as the anime except when Deku spoke to Kota Kaminari was with him.

IZUKU'S P.O.V

"I know where Kota is, I'll go get him" i headed to the cliff where i knew Kota would be.

As i was getting close i noticed one of the villains we hired standing over Kota about to punch him. I ran and scooped Lota in my arms keeping him safe.

"Hey your one of the villains that hired me why are you saving the kid?" Muscular i think his name is looked at me confused.

I stood in front of Kota to protect him and answered "Children are a no go, If you try to hurt him i WILL KILL YOU. Now get going and do your job or else." I gave him a death stare as he walked away.

I turned to face Kota who had heard what Muscular had said about me being a villain. "Your a villain? But why? And he killed my perents your all evil" Kota screamed while crying.

I had no idea that moron killed his parents, i knelt down so i was eye level with him.

"Listen Kota not all villians are evil, My boyfriends have been through a lot becouse the hero's didn't take care of them. The only thing we want it to fix this messed up society"

He looked at me like i was the most amazing person ever "So you want to help the nice people like my perents but punish the bad ones like that scary big guy?"

I smiled at him "Yes Kota, If you want you can come with me. We will protect you and if you want we can punish the man who took your parents from you"

He nodded his head. Im glad, he deserves more then what the world gave him.

"Ok listen carefully, you remember my boyfriend with the yellow hair right?" He said yes and i continued.

"Ok good. Im going to take you to my teacher and when you see Kaminari i want you to get him to pick you up.

Whisper to him that i sent you and that he should act scared when the time comes. He'll know when."

He was nodding his head taking in the information "Can you remember all of that?"
"Yes i can remember"

I then took him to Aizawa and told him i needed to tell Mandalay that Kota was safe.

I took off and told her he was safe and that the students had permission to Fight, I then ran to find Shiggy.

When i found him he was with Kurogiri watching the chaos unfold.

"Shiggy change of plan" he looked at me confused, "I need you to pull Denks and the child he'll be holding through a portal so that they think you kidnapped them"

He agreed "sure, but why?"
"The child Kota, he knows I'm a villian he said he wants to join us and help take down bad people. We need to protect him"

Shiggy agreed and i kissed him before heading back to where Denks and the rest of the class were.

KAMINARI'S P.O.V

        I saw Aizawa running towords the class with kota. When he reached us Kota put his hands out to me so i picked him up.

He then whispered in my ear "Mr Izuku said to tell you he sent me and that you need to act scared when the time is right"

I was confused but nodded my head. Then i saw Izu coming out of the woods, he looked ok thank god.

Everyone was talking about how the villians were targeting the students when i felt an arm around my waist pulling me.

I guess this is what Izu was talking about. I put on a scared face then shouted "IZU"

Everyone turned and noticed i was being pulled through a portal with Kota holding onto me.

"KAMI, KOTA NOOOOO" i heard Izu shouting as the portal disappeared behind me, he's a really good actor. "Kota it's ok now were safe i promise"

3RD PERSON

Back at the camp after Kaminari was taken all of class 2A and class 2B were watching as Deku was screaming for his boyfriend who was just taken.

Aizawa was comforting him and everyone was just crying feeling bad for their classmate.

"Deku it will be ok im here for you" Uraraka said trying to cheer up her friend. Deku looked up tears streaming down his face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, MY BOYFRIEND WAS JUST KIDNAPPED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO ME AND YOU'RE TELLING ME ITS OK.

HE'S THE ONLY PERSON BESIDES KIRISHIMA THAT TREATED ME LIKE HE ALWAYS DID WHEN I CAME BACK AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN"

Everyone felt bad for the boy after everything he's gone through, nobody knew what to do to make him feel better.

843 words