Cpt 10 : New Friend

IZUKU'S P.O.V

After i was "saved" by the hero's i was sent to a trauma therapist to help me through what happened.

Ha they're all stupid, it's been a month and everyone sees me as that poor kid who got tortured by villians.

I've been talking to my Shiggy everyday he sometimes portals in for some fun if you catch my drift.

Everyone treats me like i will break any second although i did notice something odd.

Kaminari has been sneaking glances at me a lot and he seemes looks like he wants to ask something, maybe I'll talk to him later.

I went into the kitchen and made pancakes for the class.
The first down was iida and Uraraka they walked in holding hands "Good morning, i made breakfast" i said with a smile.

I hate acting all innocent.
They thanked me and ate, almost everyone was down.

Then Kirishima and Bakugou walked in "Good morning mido-bro" Kirishima said slinging his hand around my shoulder, Kirishima is the only person who hasn't changed how he acts around me.

"This lookes so nice, thanks man" i looked to my side where he was looking over my right shoulder and smiled while looking suprised.

"Really? Im so glad" Bakugou just did his usual "tch"

The only people left in the kitchen were Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari and i, My missing right eye was starting to get saw, i guess i forgot to put my cream on it.

I wear a bandage over that side of my face since everyone would look weirdly at it. Oh maybe i can use this to be alone with Kami.

I sat down opposite the three and touched the bandage gently and winced.

"Are you ok?" Kirishima asked, i nodded a little and said in an innocent voice "It hurts a little"

"Put the damb cream on it then shitty nerd" i pretended to jump at his slightly raised voice causing Kirishima and Kaminari to death glare at him.

"I-it scares me w-when i l-look at it" i said looking away from them. "I can do it for you if you want" Kaminari said, ha perfect.  I nodded and we went to my room.

I was shocked when he didn't look at me with pity when he took the bandage off.

After we were done i said to him with a straight face, "You've been wanting to ask me something, what is it?"

He looked suprised but then answered honestly in a hushed tone "Your with the league aren't you?"

I grinned "I knew that whole being dumb thing was an act"
To my suprise he just nodded smiling at me.

I put music on and we went to the balcony so nobody could hear our conversation.

"So what are you planning to do with this information?" I looked into his eyes so i would know if he lied to me or not.

"I want to join too, Truth is I've hated Allmight since i was a kid. My dad got involved in bad people while trying to protect me.

He went to the pros for help and Allmight had him thrown in jail. He died a week later from his cell mate stabbing him"

I hugged him "it's ok Kami, if you prove yourself then I'll introduce you to everyone. We'll become a family."

I felt hot tears on my shoulder "Really? I dont want to be alone anymore"

I smiled at him "we will take care of you i promise, the league is amazing. My dad is All for one he can become your dad too if you want?" He smiled with tears in his eyes.

Today was Saturday so we talked all day about the members of the league, i noticed he was very interested in Dabi.
Hmmm Maybe i should set them up.

We went down to the common room to eat at some point, we were getting some confused looks because i was sat in his lap while we were whispering and giggling.

I almost died of laughter when Bakugou and Kirishima walked in and he whispered in my ear, "Hi im Bakugou and i have a crush on my best friend but im too cool to do anything about it. Now im gonna go blow some shit up to release my sexual frustration"

The last sentance made me spit my drink out all over me and kami and i fell on the floor laughing

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG KAMI THATS SO FUNNY, I-I CANT B-BREATH HAHA"

Kami was laughing too now and everyone looked shocked but i saw people looking at me glad that i was being happy.

Bakugou stormed over to us "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY HUH?" Kami and i stood up next to each other our hands by our sides stood up straight trying to have serious faces on.

I decided to get Kami back for making me laugh so when the room fell silent i said loud enough for everyone to hear but i didn't shout.

"Oh no Kami i think we made mom angry" i turned and smiled at him, then we both fell into a laughing fit" HAHAHAHAHA SHIT ZUKU I-I CANT THAT W-WAS JUST TOO P-PERFECT"

I noticed Bakugou go red and i grabbed Kami by the hand and started running.

"DEKU YOU SHIT WHAT DID YOU SAY"
Kami and i were laughing so hard running around the 1st floor.

We were running back into the common area when i tripped i think everyone thought i would have a panick attack or something from how they were looking at me.

Even Bakugou had stopped.

I looked up to Kami and grinned "RUN KAMI, SAVE YOUSELF" i started fake crying "ITS THE END FOR ME"
I started giggling while laying on my back.

Now everyone was smiling again and Bakugou was walking toward me "NO I WONT LEAVE YOU, because um"

Kami was trying to play along with me but was stuck, then his face lit up "because i Love you" he said over dramatically trying not to smile.

I decided to go along with him.

I gasped really loudly while holding my hand to my heart. "Really? Oh my, im so happy" i had to turn away to hide my laughter, honestly i don't know how this happened but it was fun and the class seemed to enjoy it.

I turned around again with a straight face and said to him "Then i guess there's only one thing to do" he looked confused and i just smiled.

I looked around at everyone sitting on the chair to look for what i needed, i notice Tokiyami wearing a black ring and walked up to him, i asked if i could borrow it and he said yes.

I then went in front of Kami and fake proposed "Denki Kaminari will you marry me?"

He turned his head and said "No, you didn't get a diamond ring" i hit his shoulder playfully "Kami you ruined it" i whined, everyone was laughing.

After that we spoke in my room, we goofed off a bit to then he left since it was getting late. I was sitting on my bed when i saw Kurogiris portal and someone came out, it was.....

1222 words