Cpt 13 : Kaminari

KAMINARI'S P.O.V

When i woke up at the base with Shig and Izu both cuddled up to me it felt really nice.

I couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the day, that was a few weeks ago now and we've all gotten to be good friends.

I can't help feeling bad though because I've developed feelings for not one but both of them. How can i fall for 2 people at the same time, and they're in a relationship together.

I dont want to ruin that.

I can't help it though I've been visiting the base with Izu a lot these past couple weeks, and we always hang out just the three of us.

They always have their arms around me or just on my back while we walk, also when Shig comes to visit Izu they invite me to join.

They sometimes make out with me right there it turns me on like crazy. The way they moan into their kisses and grind on each other. When i see Shig squeeze Izu's ass i want him to do it to me too.

Last week when Shig stayed over for the night and they thought i was asleep, they jerked each other off in the bed while they were next to me.

Im embarrassed to admit that i came in my pants while listening to them.

I just don't want them to hate me, the only thing I've ever wanted was to have a place to call home with people who love me.

My mother left after i was born she never wanted children, my father was killed in prison when i was 7 and the people i lived with till i went to U.A just didn't want me to bother them.

I was in izu's room with him doing our homework when he looked up at me looking like he'd just gotten the best idea ever

"Kami, can i dress you up?" I turned to Izu who was dressed in a cute pink crop top jumper and black shorts with thigh high heels on.

"Sure, but i don't think it will suit me" I've never felt very handsome or that im good looking. "Nope, i have the perfect outfit and you'll look sexy. I promise."
I just nodded.

To be honest it was fun getting dressed up and putting makeup on. Izu was exited to teach me how to dress and do makeup. He's so cute when he gets exited.

"Wow you look so sexy Kami, Makes me want to kiss you" I blushed so hard, he probably doesn't realize that when he says stuff like that i want it to be true.

"Thanks Izu, i feel really pretty" he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"You are pretty Kami, now lets go show Shiggy. I texted Kurogiri to make a portal and take us to his room, he likes to nap around this time"

I nodded and we went to the base and we were in Shig's room. He was sleeping in bed when Izu jumped on him waking him up.

He groaned "What are you doing doll" he hadn't noticed me yet. "Look how hot Kami looks baby" when Shig turned around and looked at me it was like he wanted to devour me.

It made me feel really good

A.N the pic above bit without the hickys and bite mark

I was stood there feeling shy when Izu whispered something to Shig and he nodded.

"Kam we want to talk to you, it's nothing bad though" Shig said nervously i nodded and walked closer to them.

Izu looked really excited but also nervous "We like you as more than a friend" they said in union.

"Y-you guys l-like me" i could feel the tears in my eyes when they said they like me.

Is this really happening, the two people I've fell in love with are telling me they have feelings for me.

"Dont cry sweetie, we won't force anything on you. We just needed to tell you."

Izu wiped my tears and hugged me "Zuku's right, we just wanted to let you know how we feel. You don't need to do anything your uncomfortable with"

Shig was hugging me now too.

I pulled away from the hug, they were looking at me worried.
I smiled at them both "I like you guys too, i didn't say anything because i didn't want to ruin our friendship or get in between your relationship"

We hugged again and Shig spoke first "Kam, we want to be in a relationship with you" Izu nodded "Yeah, the three of us together"

"I want to be with you guys too" Izu kissed me on the lips it was soft and filled with love. It didn't last too long nor too short it was perfect.

Then Shig kissed me too it was rougher than Izu's but felt great, before he pulled away he bit my lip a little which made me yelp and he smirked at me.

"I'm so happy" they laughed at me and agreed.

After that we told the league, they were happy for us.
Toga said she would help buy me some new clothes too.

I met All for one and he seemed to be happy that he was getting a third son.

He said he was glad we could all be happy together, We slept together as usual we didn't do anything other than a few little kisses.

We have a long day tomorrow since the league will be attacking our class at the camp were going to.

Aizawa told us were going on a four day camping trip and that only a select few would know the location.

Guess they didn't expect there to be traitors.

988 words

A.N ok so i know the camp happened already in the original storyline but lets just pretend it didn't lol