Cpt 17 : End

IZUKU'S P.O.V

I wake up with my loves cuddled up to me and decide to make breakfast for them.

I head downstairs and ask Kurogiri to help me which he does, after I'm finished i go to the room to see Tomu pinning Denks to the bed making out with him.

"Alright lovelies time for breakfast" i smiled at them and we all ate our breakfast together.

After that we stayed in bed all day together hanging out and chatting about our future, Kota has become our little boy our child.

We love him and we're going to protect him for the rest of our lives.

A.N time skip

Its been 4 years now I'm married to my boys and we all still love each other more than anything.

Kota has been getting good at using his quirk and can make his water as cold or hot as he wants.

Kirishima and Kachan got married a couple years ago and have adopted a little boy who is just like Kachan.

Toga, Twice and Dabi started dating which i saw coming a mile away.

And if your wondering about the hero's well we did a lot that changed people's views on them and now we are the most respected group around.

We have all kinds of people wanting to join our cause, hero's, villains and everything in between.

Denks convinced Tomu and i to adopt another child after months of trying.

I have to say my life is really perfect.

A.N. ok i hope this was a good ending since i wasn't sure how to end the story. Thank you for reading.