𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

juliets point of view
april 23, 2015
the carnival

"late again ms. evans?" i heard from behind me.

i sighed while closing my locker and turned around to see wilbur smiling down at me. "good morning wilbur."

"i have your notebook from yesterday, here." he told me while handing me my journal.

"thank you, i needed it for class." i smiled at him before walking over to class, him following right behind.

"good morning miss evans and mister gold." mrs. anderson said while looking down at her paperwork.

"good morning miss." i said back and sat down at my seat.

i grabbed my journal and went over to the next clean page, starting the work we were assigned. i looked to my right to see wilbur focusing on his work too.

"oh and miss evans," the teacher called. "next time you want to skip with your boyfriend don't do it in my class because i will call home next time"

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. she didn't tell?

"okay class, who can tell me the answer for number five?"

no one raised their hands in fear of getting the answer wrong. she was about to call on someone but bella raised her hand.

"the answer for number five would be C of course!" she fake giggled and smiled at her.

i just wanted to punch her right now and do us all a favor.

"correct bella, once again." she sighed.

see, even the teacher was tired of her shit.

-ˋˏ ༻🎞༺ ˎˊ-

it was finally time for lunch, my favorite part of the day. some people went out to buy lunch and some stayed for the cafeteria food.

"juls!" i felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"will!" i smiled and looked up at wilbur.

he smiled back and placed a kiss on my forehead. "are we going out for lunch today or staying in?"

"we could stay in and eat at one of my secret spots?"

he gasped and turned me around, now hugging me normally. "you have a secret spot and never told me?"

i looked up at him. "no one knows about it expect you and me."

he looked down at me and rocked us side to side. "they're serving pizza today, it's good pizza though."

"i like pizza, let's go." i let go of the hug and walked over to the cafeteria with him beside me.

as we waited in line i felt his fingers slightly touch mine so i decided to interlock our hands fully.

"better." he smiled down at me.

it was like he needed to touch me in some sort of way for comfort.

"next please." the cafeteria lady yelled.

wilbur let me go next so i grabbed a tray and got my food.

"vegetables or fruit?" the lady asked.

"fruit please." i smiled as she placed an apple down on my tray.

"milk or juice?"

"apple juice please."

"pizza or hamburger?" she asked.