𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

juliets point of view
april 30, 2015
birthday gift

wilbur and i were sitting in front of my house now. we sat down next to each other but didn't speak at all.

i decided to break the tension and speak up. "i'm sorry."

"it's alright juliet don't worry." he turned his face to look at me and smiled.

i rubbed my temple and sighed. "i just wish we could go back to normal y'know?"

he turned back to look at the sky and closed his eyes. wilbur said that's how he feels free sometimes. he let the breeze hit his face for a moment and looked back at me.

"then let's act like all of this never happened."

"really?"

"mhm," he nodded with a faint smile. "as long as we get to go out tomorrow."

"wha- like a date?"

"if you want it to be."

"pick me up at 5:30." i said and looked back up to look at the stars. i saw him smile at me from the corner of my eye before looking up at the stars aswell.

"let's go inside," he told me as he stood up. "i have a gift for you."

"got me at gift." i laughed and got up as well.

we walked towards the front door and went inside. we saw my parents sitting together in the living room watching a movie. they looked at me then at wilbur with a confused expression.

"oh, right. wilbur and i talked things out." i smiled awkwardly.

"glad to have you back," mom smiled at him and so did mama. "she would never shut up about you when you guys first met."

i covered my face in embarrassment and looked up at wilbur, peeking through my fingers.

"i never stopped thinking about her either so we're even," he laughed and took my hands away from my face. "now open your present."

"where is it?" i asked since there were no presents visible.

"wait here."

i sat down at the left end of the couch as my parents sat on the right end. wilbur walked into the kitchen and came back with a small bag and a big box. he put box presents on my lap and sat next to me.

"go on, open it." he smiled.

i gave him a smile and grabbed the big box first. i ripped the neatly wrapped box open to see a huge duck plushie inside the box. i gasped and grabbed the duck out of the box.

"no way!" i smiled at wilbur and threw myself at him on the couch. we hugged for a while before we let go.

"come on, second present." he lightly pushed me towards the bag.

i rolled my eyes jokingly and grabbed the bag. i opened it to see a square shaped box with the word 'pandora' on it.

"no you didn't."

"i did."

"no you didn't!"

"yes i did. now open it."

i opened the box to see a beautiful rose gold heart necklace. he took the necklace and said a quick 'turn around' so i did. i pushed my hair to the side and he put the necklace over my neck. he hooked the necklace and i let my hair go and turned to face him.

"how does it look?" i asked as i tried m best to look down at it.

"you look gorgeous."

i felt my cheeks heat up and i quickly looked down.

"i- uh- i mean." he stuttered and awkwardly looked down, his cheeks dusted with a light pink blush.

"we're going to bed now." i heard mom cough awkwardly and go with mama to their room.

"goodnight, love you."

"love you too sweetie."

i watched as they left into their room and then back at wilbur. he smiled then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"go to bed, it's getting late." he put my hair behind my ear and stood up. we walked to the door and i unlocked it to let him out.

"goodnight will." i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"goodnight juls."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
6/11/21
thank you guys for 584 reads! <3

if you guys want to see what the necklace
looks like it's called 'Sparkling Heart Collier Necklace'
on the pandora website!!