𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

juliets point of view
may 15, 2021
dancing in the rain

"juls i am not baking brownies with you." alex yelled from the couch as i walked downstairs.

i gave him a sad look and ran over to the couch, sitting next to him. "why not?"

"because i'm tired and i prefer cupcakes." he smiled innocently.

i scoffed and laid my head on his lap and looked at what he was watching on the tv. "you're watching the society without me? i thought we were going to finish the show together."

"sorry, i just couldn't wait."

"it's fine, i might've watched some of it as well."

he gasped dramatically and clutched his heart. "how could you?"

i giggled and went back to watching the show. i heard muttering in the kitchen and looked back up at alex. "is there someone in the kitchen?"

"what? i didn't hear anything, you must be hearing things." he chuckled and went back to focusing on the show.

i tried my best to not think anything of it but couldn't help myself. i got off of quackity's lap and headed towards the kitchen. george and clay were sitting next to each other eating cereal while karl and sapnap sat on the opposite side of them.

"where are tommy, tubbo, and ranboo?" i asked them while sitting on an end of the table, besides george and karl.

"they're outside in the backyard recording a vlog." george told me.

i nodded in response and looked around to see wilbur wasn't there. "guys where's wilbur?"

"sleeping i think, why?"

"i didn't see him that's all," i answered karl before standing up. "i'll be right back."

i ran upstairs and knocked on wilbur's door. there was no answer so i tried again, not getting an answer once again, so i decided to open the door slowly in case he was streaming or just sleeping.

i entered his room to see him dead asleep on his bed. i chuckled at him before turning around, about to head out, but something stopped me.

"juls." wilbur muttered.

i turned around to see his eyes slightly opened. "morning, even if it's five in the afternoon."

"it's five in the afternoon and no one woke me up?!" he exclaimed while sitting up slowly.

"to be fair i didn't know you were still asleep, i thought you were at the store or something."

he yawned before laying back down patting the spot next to him. "cuddles?"

"wilbur it's fiv- fine." i muttered before walking over to the bed and laying down next to him, my head on his chest.

he smiled down at me and put his arm around me. "i like this."

"me too." i smiled. he stared playing with my hair, making me sleepy.

he gave me a forehead kiss before speaking up. "come on let's go downstairs, they're going to think we're doing something up here if we never go back."

i sat up as he did as well. we walked downstairs hand in hand, getting everyone's attention.

"oh my god did you guys fuck?" sapnap gasped.