𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

juliets point of view     
     april 24, 2015     
     first fake date

it's ben a whole day since wilbur has talked to me.

i was currently in art class which was pretty fun but i really needed to get out of class. i decide for a moment but give in.

i raised my hand until the teacher asked me what i needed. "may i go to the bathroom?"

"there's ten minutes left for class it could wait." said mr. martinez and went back to his work.

"it's important though." i spoke once more. he looked up at me im confusion but i mouthed 'girl problems' which made him let me go. i grabbed my books and walked out of class.

"hello there evans." i heard a voice from behind me.

i walked over to my locker and opened it to store my books back in it. "what do you want aiden."

"remeber we have the date?" he whispered to me, making sure no one heard him.

i completely forgot about that.

"oh, right." i looked at him and shut my locker. i started walking so he could leave but he just followed me.

"come on juliet it's just one fake date," he begged. "i'll make it up to you."

i stopped in my tracks and looked at him. "make it up for me?"

"yeah. just please go on that one date with me," he nodded. "we'll just go to get food or something."

i eyed him a bit but decided to accept. "fine," i nodded and he began to cheered but i stopped him. "but you will have to pay me."

he looked at me confused. "pay you?"

"that's the least you could do."

"how much?"

i smirked knowing the price. his family was filthy rich so it wouldn't matter. "thousand bucks."

"a thousand bucks?!" his eyes widened.

"fine. let bella chase you forever if you'd like." i shrugged and began to walk away once again but he stopped me.

"fine," he sighed. "i'll give you the money after."

i smirked and walked towards the door to exit the school. as i reached the door i turned to look at him. "you coming or what?"

he walked up to me and we exited the school together. as we reached his car the bell rung.

"showtime." i smiled and he shook his head.

"you're good at this."

"what can i say?" i shrug. "i like seeing people suffer."

"that's deep."

i gave him a look but focused when i saw bella exit the school with her friends. as she was about to walk past us we got in his car, making sure she saw us.

"did she see?" he asked as he started the car.

"yep."

he high fives me and we began to go to mcdonald's since that's where bella and her friends go after school. once we parked we headed inside and immediately saw bella and her group sitting on one of the tables.

"i'll order the food, you can go and find us a table." aiden smiled and i nodded.

i sat two tables in front of bella's so they could see us. i sat so my back was facing them. aiden came back with some food and drinks and he sat in front of me.

"here you go." he said as he gave me a soda, burger, and some fries for the both of us.

we began to eat since we were in fact hungry and once we were done we cleaned our mess and talked for a while.

"you know, you're really pretty." he smiled.

"thanks. you're pretty handsome yourself." i smiled back.

he gave me a thumbs up which indicated bella is paying attention to us. i lightly nodded and continued.

"you know, i don't get why you're single."

"why is that?"

"you know," i said. "i mean, you're hot as fuck."

"could say the same about you."

we finally heard someone huff behind us and walk out. bella passed by us angrily and left, her friends right behind her.

"we did it!" he cheered in happiness. "here's your money."

he gave me a stay of hundred dollar bills and i put it in my pocket. we walked out of the store and got in his car. he drove me back home and i said a quick 'thank you' as he dropped me off.

"see you at school." he waved and drove off.

i unlocked the door to see mama and mom getting ready to eat.

"oh your home! great timing." mom smiled.

"come on, she got us pizza today." mama smiled.

i sat down and grabbed two slices of pizza and they talked to each other. i quickly finished and washed my plate. i headed up to my room and turned on my pc. i loaded minecraft up and clicked on a minecraft world i created a while ago.

as i played mom opened my door looked at me. "mija it's one, get some sleep."

"sorry, i didn't know i played for that long," i said before shutting everything off and getting ready for bed. "goodnight mom."

"goodnight." she smiled as she closed my door and left.

as i sat on my bed i remembered wilbur didn't talk to me at all today. i don't think he even showed up today. i need to speak to him soon.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
6/1/21
hey besties, i made a discord!! :p

the link is under my bio!!