𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

no ones point of view
august 29, 2021
better ending

juls didn't want to end things with wilbur.

yes, they might be somewhat toxic here and there, but things were going so well now. she couldn't just end things when they had just started.

"juls? juliet?" wilbur waved his hand in front of her, trying to catch her attention.

she snapped back into reality and apologized, "sorry it's just.. nothing never mind."

wilbur didn't buy it one bit, he knew something was up. "juls, i don't want to fight anymore. i want to talk it out, not fight it out."

they both looked at each other, both their tears visible.

"i don't want this to end," juliet spoke. "not over some dumb fight."

"this won"t end."

"but what if-"

"no but's. no what if's." he spoke, grabbing both her hands and giving her a soft smile.

she smiled. for the first time in a while, she finally smiled.

sure she smiled with melissa and alex around but this, this smile was like no other.

wilbur smiled at the sight of his lover, admiring every single thing about her.

sure wilbur has seen beautiful things before.

but her, she was beyond beauty in his eyes.

she was stunning.

but not just any type of stunning, the stunning you come across once in your life and sit there for a second, thinking of how much you'd love to see it again.

but luckily for wilbur, he'd get to see that stunning every day for the rest of his life.

"i love you, juliet."

she looked at him, eyes sparkling with joy and her smile even bigger than before.

"i love you, wilbur."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
7/17/23
came back on here just to give you guys that alternative ending
everyone wanted since i kept getting shit on about it LOLS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 , wilbur soot 🎉