𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

juliets point of view     
     august 2, 2021
     oh shit, the girls are fighting 

wilbur and i haven't spoke in weeks.

i've seen him around the building, exchanging quick glances but nothing more.

no hello's, no how are you's, nothing.

alex has texted me about how wilbur has been avoiding everyone recently except philza and tommy.

"juls you should go check up on him." alex spoke from my phone.

"why should i?" i huffed.

deep inside i knew i had to go check up on him but i resisted. i wasn't going to go through this again.

"even if you two aren't speaking you should check up on him because you care."

i paused.

i really did care but i don't know if wilbur would want to see me right now.

"what if he gets mad at me?"

"for what, checking up on him?" alex huffs.

"you know what? i'll go check up on him." i say confidently and stand up from my bed and head towards the door.

"go juls!" alex cheers me on.

once i reach his apartment door i panic and walk back to my apartment.

"i can't do it."

"pinche juliet, APÚRATE MIJA."

"si señor." i say back and go back to wilbur's apartment door.

as i was about to knock i was about to head back, regretting it again, but his door opened to reveal wilbur.

"oh, hi." he says in shock of seeing me here.

i looked at my phone to see alex hung up on me and had texted me 'good luck, love you mwah'. i put my phone on my pocket and smiled awkwardly at wilbur.

"hi."

he stared at me for a second but opened his door further and stepped aside. "want to come in?"

"yeah, sure." i nodded while heading in to his apartment.

he closed the door behind him and looked at me. "you can sit if you'd like."

we both sat down on his couch in awkward silence which he decided to break.

"why are you here?" he spoke. "sorry if that sounds rude i just wasn't expecting you here."

"i actually wanted to speak with you."

"oh."

"why haven't you spoke to me in weeks?"

he looked at me confusedly. "you haven't spoken to me."

"the last time we spoke you left my apartment angry and you didn't tell me why!"

"want me to tell you why?" he raised his voice.

"yes wilbur, tell me why you left my apartment angry without telling me."

"because i feel like it's always about alex!" he says then covers his face with his hands before looking back at me.

i look at him like he just said the stupidest thing in the world.

which he did.

"we only talk about alex when you ask me about him or bring it up."

"as if! you're, like, obsessed with him!"

"he's my best friend wilbur, that's all!" i laugh at his stupidity.

"then why do you always talk about him!" he groaned before mocking my voice. "alex and i met in mexico, alex and i lived together, alex this, alex that."

"you realize i only said that all of that because you asked me, right?"

he looked at me before standing up.

"get out."

"what?"

"you heard me, get out," he pointed at the door. "i don't want to see you or talk to you ever again."

i huffed and stood up. "fine."

"fine."

as i walked to the door i decided to tell him one more thing before leaving. "just so you know, the only reason i decided to come here in the first place was to check up on you because someone told me you have been avoiding everyone."

i saw his eyes soften a bit but i decided to turn around and shut the door behind me before he got the chance to speak.

fuck this shit.

i opened my apartment door to see someone's suitcase by the door. i looked around in confusion before i saw melissa leaving her room.

she looked at me and smiled. "you're here, great!"

"who's suitcase is that?"

she shrugged and sat down on the couch, holding back a smile.

i shook my head and headed to my room.

when i opened my bedroom door i saw something i didn't expect to see anytime soon.

"hola mi amor."

"hola cariño."

"no extrañabas al guapo alex, o qué?"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
9/5/21
oh shit