𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

juliets point of view
august 2, 2021
surprise!

"no extrañabas al guapo alex, o qué?"

i look at alex laying down on my bed before sprinting over to my bed and jumping beside him.

"si te extrañe mucho."

"bitch you saw me like a couple months ago."

"that's a long time ago." i huffed.

he laughed and kissed the top of my head. he noticed my expression and immediately asked. "what's wrong?"

"nothing, just sad you're here."

"bitch."

"you're going to eat all my dino chicken nuggets, aren't you?"

"you have some?" he gasped jokingly. "yes i will."

i hit his shoulder joking before sitting up beside him.

"so how did it go with wilbur?"

i stiffen and put on a fake smile. "went alright."

"you don't have to lie to me juls."

i felt tears prick my eyes as i looked at him. "he's mad at me, like really fucking mad."

i see anger in alex's eyes but he doesn't show it. "why is he angry?"

"he thinks i talk about you all the time even though he's the one that brings you up!" i cover my eyes with my hands before looking back at him.

he looks at me in pity before engulfing me in a hug. "want to watch tangled on repeat for the rest of the day?"

i shake my head yes in his chest, making him chuckle, before he turns my tv on and clicks on disney plus.

"look, it's you." he jokes as an old mother gothel pops up on the screen.

"looks like you if you were fifty."

"i'm going to look great when i'm fifty."

"oh my god, dilf." i smirk jokingly.

he laughs and shakes his head. "shut up, no cuddles for you."

"bitch move." i huff and push him from my bed jokingly but he actually ended up falling from my bed.

i layer back on the bed wheezing while alex started yelling at me for being a bitch.

"whore." he rolled his eyes jokingly before sitting down next to me.

"sorry for pushing you out from my bed or whatever."

"apology accepted."

"now we can cuddle?"

"yes."

i smiled before placing my head on his chest.

alex and i have never actually liked one another. one time we kissed for a dare and we both ended up laughing the rest of the night.

his mom saw me as a daughter, so did the rest of his family.

whenever we slept in the same bed or changed in front of the other we've never cared. our love is platonic, and i've never seen it any other way.

as we watched the movie i heard a knock come from our apartment door but melissa told us she'd get it. we heard some whispering before heavy footsteps approached the door.

alex and i looked at the door as it opened to reveal a very tired looking wilbur.

i immediately sat up and walked towards the door, confused on why he was here.

"i'll be back," i told alex before going after wilbur. "what are you doing here?"

"i was going to apologize but i guess you're busy with alex." he looks at me.

"he came here to surprise me, i didn't know."

"goodnight juliet." he says in a monotone voice before leaving to his apartment.

i turned around to see a sorry melissa. "juliet i wouldn't have let him in if i knew you two were cuddling!"

"i'm not mad, but why'd you let him in?"

"he said he was here to apologize and he looked sorry so i let him in," she says while looking down. "i'm sorry, i should've talked to you before letting him in."

i walked up to her and hugged her. "it's okay melissa, i promise."

as we hugged i couldn't help but think of the look on wilbur's face when he walked into my room.

life really just got worse.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
9/5/21
have this awesome meme as a sorry for making this sad or whatever 🤟

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧ 9/5/21have this awesome meme as a sorry for making this sad or whatever 🤟