Chapter 2

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END

YOONGI'S POV:

Ahh, Its been a long day!! I stretched my arms and relaxed a bit on my study table.

Now its time for weekend's preparation, suddenly it reminded me of Mr.Kim. I have to remind him otherwise he'll be irresponsible again. I don't want any delay from him.

Let's call him at 7:30.

I took my phone and messaged him

Yoongi:
Mr. Kim, be ready at the airport at 7:30. Even if the flight is on 8 am , I don't want any delay from you.

Mr.Kim:
Ok Mr. Min I'll be right there.

I still don't believe him. I hope he'll arrive at the right time.

I finished my work and went to my bed. I couldn't sleep because of some stress of work. I decided to think about good things.

I closed my eyes.
______________________________

I asked Mr. Kim,

''So Mr. Kim , how do you see yourself in 10 years?''

He came dangerously close to me and said,

''Spreading my legs for you, baby!'' and smirked.

I opened my eyes with a shocked expression on my face.

Why would I see him in my dreams?

Why he answered my questions like this?

Why would he spread his legs for me?

Nothing like this happened in the interview and Mr. Kim answered all the questions very professionally.

So, what is this?

I took some sleeping pills and went to sleep.

Its 6:00 am, I woke up.

Till 6:30, I was ready for the meeting as we have to go directly to the meeting after we arrived.

I was wearing my favorite white suit as it was a lucky charm for me. I totally believe in destiny and I think ROLEX was my destiny and I am so grateful to have it.

The airport was far from my house, so it takes 1 hour for me to reach there. I stepped inside my car and told driver to start the music.

It was an silent ride because there were not many people outside.

I couldn't forget the dream I had last night. I am still shocked because of that. But I am his Boss so I have to pretend that nothing happened. I hope I could do that.

Talking about Mr.Kim, he is a hard worker. He doesn't let us disappoint in any way. I really want to praise him but some people became irresponsible after praising.

I don't know much about Mr. Kim as he is the employee in our company for just 2 years or something. That's why I am scared that he will became irresponsible and I don't want to loose a hardworking employee from our company.

When this thoughts were running through my mind, I realized that I have arrived at airport. I walked into the waiting room and sat there waiting for Mr.Kim.

Then, Mr. Kim arrived. I was not looking at him for a while because of that dream. But I gathered my courage and looked at him.

First I looked at his face, Beautiful.

Then I realized what he was wearing. I yelled at him

''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING MR. KIM. ITS A BUSINESS MEETING, NOT A FUCKING COFFEE DATE. YOU CAN'T COME THERE WEARING THIS TOTALLY CASUAL CLOTHES LIKE WHITE TSHIRT, DENIM JACKET, RIPPED JEANS AND THOSE SNEAKERS. I TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE GOING TO THE MEETING DIRECTLY AFTER OUR ARRIVAL. I KNOW THAT THE CEO OF THAT COMPANY LIKES YOU BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL WEAR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.''