Chapter 19

"You are in love with Mr. Min."

Taehyung was staring at him with a numb face which slowly turned in confused and disgusting one.

"What!? Nooo. It's not like that. I like him as my boss and my friend. Its not at all like I love him!"

"Taehyung, think about it. It's so obvious that you like him. Just think about it calmly for a minuteat least."

Taehyung sighed calmly placeing his palms open on his face.

"Ok fine, don't tjink that deeply. I'm not use to seeing you so serious. Now we both are going somewhere but before that, Take this. This is our wedding card. Your Jiminie is going to be someone's husband now."

Well...Taehyung had a numb face again but this time it slowly changed into happy and excited one.

"Jiminie I'm SO happy for you!! You are gonna be soo much happy! Btw I AM sad too cause..now you won't be only mine now...I have to share you.."

He said the end with a low voice and pout.

"But it's ok! Jungkookie's worth it!!"

Again he was excited as always.

And Jungkook at the door was blushing because of Jimin's 'husband of someone' and Taehyung showing some trust on him that he will be a good husband.

Taehyung turned at Jungkook.

"Jungkook I swear to God. If you tried to hurt my Jiminie, You will have to face me. And Jimin, don't give the precious time you'll spend with me to Jungkook. Otherwise I'll kill you."

"Okay okay. I won't."

Both of them answered at the same time.

"Jungkook, on a serious note. Jimin and I spent our whole childhood together. He is the most precious thing to me. I don't want a single tear from his eyes. And Jimin, take care of Jungkook. I-I wish you both all the very best for your life."

Jimin had tears in his eyes because of Taehyung's short yet meaningful message.

Jimin went straight towards Taehyung and hugged him.

Jungkook was watching them with lot of adoration in his eyes.

Both of them stretched their hands towards Jungkook asking him to join the hug.

"You are the important part of our lives too now, Jungkookie."

Jungkook rushed and hugged both them..

The trio was so happy.

Taehyung is now totally happy for Jimin.

He don't have any regret or any greed now.

He just wants both of them to be happy.

And Jimin and Jungkook wants Taehyung to find his true love who is Yoongi.

No greed in their minds, just love and care.

Taehyung broke the hug wiping his tears.

"Hey..You said you both wanted to go somewhere. Go fast otherwise you'll be late."

Both of them wiped their tears and stepped back.

Jimin kissed Taehyung on his forehead.

"Taehyung, please think about Mr. Min once."

"Yeah, I'll."
He nodded.

Both of them left Taehyung's apartment.

Taehyung checked the time and he was already late.