Chapter 30

Such a beautiful day!
Not too sunny, not too cloudy.

Don't know why but Taehyung is happy today. Not like he is not happy on other days but today seems like one of those perfect comfy days on which you know something nice is gonna happen.

Taehyung was on his way to Yoongi's office room. As their First month anniversary was in two days and Taehyung has planned a simple cute little date for them. He just wanted to tell Yoongi to take a day off for that.

"HEY!"
Yoongi snapped his neck in his direction on hearing his boyfriend's cheerful voice.

"Hi baby."
He got off his chair, going to hug Taehyung and gave him a peck on cheek.

"Good morning..."
He greeted, staring at Yoongi's lips, still in his arms.

"Good morning."
Yoongi whispered back.

Knowing where Taehyung was staring, Yoongi teasingly licking his lips.
Taehyung cleared his throat looking away, slight shade of red spreading his cheeks.

"You know, you can kiss them if you want....they are all yours anyway."
Yoongi said with a smirk.

Taehyung bit back an embarrassed smile on getting caught and crashed his lips on Yoongi's to get away from more embarrassment.

Taehyung suddenly remembered why he came to Yoongi's office room and broke the kiss.

"Mm..Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi!! Stop! Stop! Stoppp!"

Yoongi looked at him worried and stepped back a little.

"Why? What!? Did I do something wrong!?"

"No no you didn't do anything!
Do you remember what's on this Tuesday?"

"....what?"

"Try to remember it! Think a little harder!"

Yoongi thought for moment,

"Oh yeahhhhh! Yeah I have this really important meeting on this Tuesday! I have to attend this meeting, its soo much important for our upcoming project! Oh my god, thank you so much Tae for reminding me!"

He says and gives a peck on Taehyung's lips, making 'Mmuwhaa' sound.

"-at! What? Yo-you really have to...go?"

"Yeah Taehyung...I just told you its very important.
Why? You wanted me to...remember something else?"
Yoongi asked calmly.

Taehyung expressions changes to sadness and he pouted.

"Wait...what happened? Why are you upset? Did someone say something to you?"

He said cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"No. Its nothing...I'll...I'll get going, I have some work."

With that Taehyung left.

-

The whole day went by just like that Taehyung ignoring Yoongi. Yoongi was pretending to be too busy in his work to notice him.

Taehyung stayed at the office today after office hours too as he was having some extra work.

And now he was exhausted so he went to the cantene to get some coffee.

"Hey Baby!!"

Yoongi called Taehyung with a seductive tone.

"h-hey"

Taehyung stuttered but kept his expressions cold even though deep inside he wanted to pin Yoongi to the wall and kiss him hard, so he averted his eyes back to coffee machine.