Chapter 15

TAEGI SHIPPERS

Namjoon:
Guys, Taehyung is going to propose Somin today. What should we do now?

HOESUCK :
Whattt?? How do you know that?? You may have misunderstood.....Are you sure?

Seokjin:
What the hell, who told you??

Namjoon:
Taehyung told me that he is going to propose her. What if she says yes?? What about Yoongi??

HOESUCK:

I am also worried about that....I'll do something. Wait.

Namjoon:Okay

Seokjin:
Sure. You are the only one who can do something.

__________________________

Taehyung took his phone and dialed someone.

"Hello Taehyung"

"Hello Jiwoo, how are you?"

"I am great, What about you?"

"I am also great!! Uh...will you please do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Actually I want to take Somin out tomorrow and I want it to be just us but maybe she'll ask you to join us. Can you please tell her that something came up and you can't join us. I am really sorry but I really want to talk to her.....so...I hope you understand. I am really sorry."

"What are you saying? Of course I can understand. You can have your alone time. If she calls me, I'll tell her that I am busy with something, Don't worry."

"Thank you. Thank you so much Jiwoo."

"It's okay.

By the way, if it's okay, can I ask what are you gonna talk about?"

"Well...You will get to know soon."

By his voice, Jiwoo noticed that Taehyung was blushing.

"Oh okay."

She giggled and hunged up.
______________

JIWOO'S POV:

I hunged up and realized something.

'Wait, what if he is going to propose her? Shit, Somin told me that she doesn't have any feelings for Taehyung. What if Taehyung gets his heart broken because of her? Taehyung is such a pure soul, he doesn't deserve any kind of heartbreak. Maybe I should tell him. But what if I misunderstood him and he is not going to propose her?'

Jiwoo sighed.

After thinking for some time,she came up with an idea.

'Yes, I should call Mr.Min.'

__________________________________

YOONGI'S POV:

It was late evening, I was sipping wine and watching a romcom movie.

When something romantic came up, and suddenly Taehyung's innocent face came infront of my eyes and I was unable to focus on the movie.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I was distracted from my beautiful thoughts.