Chapter 21💜

When he came out of the room, he was amazed....

...to see Yoongi standing infront of him by the front door. A paper bag in his hands. He was looking angelic.

Even though Taehyung meets him almost everyday, today....he was looking extra handsome.

He gave the bag to Namjoon. Slowly taking some step towards Taehyung and pulled his hand out to wish him,

"Happy Birthday Taehyung."

They shook hands. Before Taehyung could thank him, he went on.

"I wish you get all the happiness in the world and wish that beautiful smile remains on your face forever. Hope you achieve all your dreams and never face any kind of sadness.

You look n-nice."

He blushed a little on the last sentence because everyone was literally staring at them without saying a single word.

"T-thank you. Thank you so much Yoongi."

Yoongi hesitantly took a little step forward,

"Can I....can I hug you Taehyung?"
He looked at him innocently.

Taehyung couldn't help but say yes looking at those beautiful eyes.

So Yoongi came close and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and rested his cheek on his shoulder, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung wrapped his hands
around his shoulders slowly and hugged him back.

"He HUGGED him!! And that INFRONT of us!"
Jin whisper yelled to Hobi.

"I KNOW. I'M AS SHOCKED AS YOU ARE!"

Yoongi closed his eyes, inhaling his lavender scent.

"I needed this. Thanks."
He whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung blushed and they broke apart.

"Uh..Thank you....Thank you for coming Yoongi."
Taehyung said, still a light red shade of colour on his cheeks.

"Oh I don't think he would have missed it for the world."
Hobi teased him.

Taehyung gave him a confused look but to everyone's surprise Yoongi blushed.

And he was not even hiding it.

"He BLUSHED!?"
This time Namjoon whisper yelled to Hobi.

"I knowww! That means he CAN blush!"

As everyone was busy whispering and Taehyung and Yoongi were just standing there awkwardly, so Jungkook went on clearing his throat and clapping his hands once.

"Everyone! Let's get to gifts now. And Jimin will you give a piece of cake to Mr. Min.

Let's sit on the couch everyone."

Taehyung gasped,
"Guys you didn't have to bring gifts for me! You arranged this beautiful party, this was more than enough."

"Oh come on Taehyung! Its your birthday. How it'll be a birthday without birthday gifts? Now come sit with us."
Jin said and pushed him to sit on the couch.

They sat and Jimin gave a piece of cake to Yoongi. 'Tae' was written on that piece with fondant.

"He is yours anyway."
Jimin whispered to him.

He smiled shyly,
"Thank you."

"Jimin give me one too, pls."
Jin grinned.

"Yeah sure. And I'll get one too."
And he grinned to himself.