Chapter 38

Weeks past like beautiful butterflies passes by quickly.

Jungkook and Jimin decided the date for their wedding again and the procedure went sooo well, and now the wedding is just 2 weeks away.

So both of them decided to invite the boys over for dinner. As these 5 boys were literally there for everything till now. Even though Jungkook is a late-comer joining this group, still all of them got along with him real quick.

They were sitting in jimin's living room, talking bout some random things while taking a nice drink......well except for Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin told everyone to be there at 5 pm and they are a half-n-hour late.

"Hey babe, Show me your photo albums! We are jst passing the time right? And I'd...like to see a younger you.."
Jungkook beamed up, catching everyone's attention.

Jimin smiled at thought of old memories,
"Sure. just give me a minute."

He went in his room and after a few minutes came back hugging a few albums.

"This is when we went on camps, that one is all family and my childhood bt you'll enjoy it since they are all funny photos, this one is from school and university and......yeah that's all."

He said brightly, giving each album to everyone and sat back on the couch beside Jungkook.

Jungkook got one from his high school and university. He took Jimin's precious memories with an urge to see all of them and get to know a new Park Jimin.

Jimin's mind was filled with all the school memories. His soulmate Taehyung, their bickering and every single detail.

"Oh my god...you have scrambled so many things on these photos!"

"Not scrambled..its called doodles! And I love giving them a cute touch.
It makes me feel like they really belong to me."
He said with a little pout.

"Yeah yeah, alright.

Hey look at this......this SUGA guy looks sooo much like Yoongi. Its like he is Yoongi's doppelganger!!"

Jungkook said chuckling and turned to Hoseok who was sitting on his other side.

Jimin's thought vanished after listening to Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT!!!"

"Look guys!!! He really does look like Yoongi. Its really like he has a doppelganger! Does he know that!??"

Jin and Namjoon were looking at the picture in awe whereas Hobi was looking in a confused...rather shocked expression at Jimin.

"JUNGKOOK GIVE IT BACK!"

"WHY??"

"JUST....give it back. Now!!!"
He takes a deep breath and glares at Jungkook.

"Babe....why are you so serious...all of a sudden?"

"Jungkook...jst that back."

"Jimin wait!"
Hoseok speaks up after gathering some thoughts.

"Since......Taehyung and Yoongi are not here. I think we should tell them."

"Wha-? A-are you sure Hobi?"

"Hey what are you two talking about?"
Namjoon asks.

"What......are you guys saying? Its not something bad...is it?"
Jin asks worried.

Jungkook, Seokjin and Namjoon were equally confused by their behaviour.

Hoseok took a look at everyone and pulled Jimin to a corner.