Chapter 13

"Its so hard to act drunk!"

Yoongi sighed.

In the living room Taehyung was sitting on the couch staring at nothing infront of him.

'What the hell was that. Wh-why did Yoongi do that. He literally gave me two hickies. He was drunk, those hickies don't have any emotions. He gave me those only because he was drunk.'

He convinced himself, running a finger on one of his hickies feeling it.

'I-it really felt nice though. He's lips on my neck, his tongue on my neck, his teeth on my neck. I wonder how will those lips taste, how will that tongue taste. I wanna kiss his beautiful pale skin and leave marks all over his body. I-'

He sighed deeply putting his head in both of his hands.

'I should not be thinking this! Whatever the fuck I'm thinking that should not happen. He is my boss this should have not been happened. God I should have stopped him when he came near me.....I should have. But it felt soo nice. What am I gonna do if it happens again. How am I gonna stop him.'

Now there's nothing he can do to change that and just ignore what he felt.

He feels that whenever he is with Yoongi.

Its nice that he always has a little blanket on his couch and a his favorite hoodie is always lying anywhere in house except his bedroom.

So he changed his formal shirt in a hoodie and tried to clear his mind as he went to sleep.

It was a little uncomfortable to sleep in his tight formal pants but he didn't wanted to go in his bedroom again.

What if Yoongi was still awake? So he just tried to ignore them as he slowly fell asleep.
_

Next morning,

Yoongi saw Taehyung coming in the room with his hoodie,trying to hide the marks Yoongi made on him.

Yoongi pretended to sleep.

Taehyung went to Yoongi with hangover medicine and breakfast.

"Yoongi, wake up."

Taehyung shooked Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned.

"Let me sleep Taehyung."

"Yoongi pls wake up otherwise you'll have a headache."

"Finee."

He said in a annoyed, sleepy tone sitting up straight.

Taehyung gave him the plate and was about to leave when Yoongi purposely dropped the spoon.

"I'm sorry, will pls get me the spoon Taehyung. "

Taehyung bent down to take the spoon and Yoongi pretended to notice the hickey.

"Taehyung what's that on your neck? Did you get hurt?"

Yoongi asked, acting confused.

"Aah! I-it's just, it's just a burn. Don't worry."

Taehyung hesitantly said.

"I am having a hangover, not mental problems. Do you think I'm a fool. Only girls can get a burn there because of that straightener thing. Don't lie."

Yoongi practically yelled.

"I-I'm not l-lying."

Taehyung stuttered.

"Wait, is that a hickey? Did you and Somin had a thing yesterday. Oh my God, you didn't tell me, huh."

CATASTROPHE (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें