1

"Tomlinson! I understand you're the star player lad, but do you wanna learn how to pass the ball every now and again?!"

I hear his raspy voice screaming from the other side of the field. He really needs to relax a little, it's only training after all and I scored the damn goal, I don't understand what his issue is at the moment.

Well, I guess I do understand the issue, but he shouldn't let it affect his game, we promised each other we would keep our private lives seperate to our game play.

In his defence, we only broke up an hour before practice, so I am guessing he is still learning the rules, he had a hard enough time of following them during our relationship, so I can't say I'm surprised that he's struggling.

"Relax Styles" I shout back to him, side stepping back into position for continued play.

I feel his presence getting closer out the corner of my eye, I had a funny feeling this wasn't over with yet. Always got to have the last word this boy does. At least that is one thing that never changes.

"What'd you say to me!" He bellows as his chest is thrusted against my shoulder knocking me slightly sideways, but not enough to knock me down. "What happened to leaving private life off the field" he continues, pushing hard against me again.

I abruptly turn to face him with my hands aggressively connecting with his chest, forcing his increased distance from me. "Say's you!" I shout back at him. "You're the one crying over not having the ball, I scored dickhead, what's your problem?"

He moves his body over me, towering completely, looking down at me with those emerald green eyes, "You're my problem Louis" his voice deepens to attempt to intimidate me. But oh how he doesn't realise that he use to use this towering over behaviour and slow sensual voice to dominate me in the bedroom, or at least attempt to, so as he tries to use it as a form of intimidation now, is just funny to me, and I can't help but crack a smile.

"You so want to fuck me again!" I whisper up against his face, brushing my nose just past his, catching him slightly off guard. Unsure where this side confidence is coming from. I was never like this with Harry, but the new sense of freedom I had pulsating around my body was obviously clouding my better judgement.

"I-uh-wh-fuck off Louis!" he stutters, reconnecting his hands with my chest and recreating the distance between us.

I give him a cheeky wink before running back over to my side of the field, keeping a sneaky eye on him watching him attempt to gather himself, not being able to contain the sly smirk that has presented itself on my face knowing I successfully made Harry flustered.

I can't though, however, ignore the slight ache in the very pit of my stomach, as I said before, Harry and I only broke up an hour before training, and although it was my doing, it doesn't make the process any easier, especially not when my reasons for leaving him had nothing to do with my love dissolving for him, it was the fact that he couldn't even bother to be honest with me, about anything.