5.

"Say one word Tomlinson, and I promise you, I will make you regret it" his raspy voice breathing hot air down my spine as I'm pinned to the locker room shower wall gives me flashbacks to so many times before.

His hand becomes present on my right hip, causing my eye sight to drop immediately to it before having a large hand press up against the back of my head, forcing me to look back to the wall. "Did I say you could move?" he warns again, keeping a firm hold against my head and pinning it to the wall so my forehead met the cool tiles.

I swallow the nervous lump that was present in my throat, and attempt the smallest shake of my head that I can.

His lips graze the side of my right ear as I feel his body rest up against mine "Words little bug" he encourages into my ear. "You know I like to hear words".

"But you also said if I say one word, I'll regret it" I remind him of his previous statement.

As soon as I finish the sentence, I'm stunned with being flipped around so my head smacks harshly into the wall as he brings his face right up to mine whilst keeping a firm hold on my hip.

"Going to be smart with me now little bug?" I can't help but smirk, no matter how intimidating he is right now, but how utterly turned on I am.

Finals are starting in just under an hour, Harry and I have arrived at the locker rooms a little earlier to have our pregame ritual bang

Finals are starting in just under an hour, Harry and I have arrived at the locker rooms a little earlier to have our pregame ritual bang. Call it a good luck charm, I don't care, we always seem to do well if Harry and I fool around before the game, who knows if that has anything to do with what we are doing, but I'm not willing to test it.

The past week has been normal with Harry, still toxic, but normal. He actually managed to stay one night which made it up to the twins, he was helping them make pancakes for breakfast when I walked downstairs. It was always sweet to see them, and I think his connection with the girls is part of the reason why I could never leave.

I couldn't do that to them.

With a cheeky smirk across my face, I shake my head but remember his confusing words. "No Harry" I whisper.

He can't help himself but pop a grin at me, "That's what I like to hear" he coos.

The moment that his lips touched mine I knew it was end game. Any time that Harry's lips touch mine it absolutely melted me. It's like the moment our skin was joined he took control over my entire body. The annoying thing was is that he knew this too.

As his hand kept a firm grasp on my hip, I let my fingers in tangle themselves through the base of his neck where his curly locks danced across the top of his shoulders. I liked this longer hair on Harry. It gave me more of him to grasp. That's always a good thing.

The way in which his tongue gently and delicately brushed across my bottom lip it gave the perfect contrast to the firm and dominant group he had on the rest of my body. This contrast sent shivers down my spine.

I allowed him access the moment I felt his tongue asking permission, and let him explore the depth of my mouth as I was further lost in him.

As his hand made its way to the lining of my pants whilst the other one was pressed firmly to the wall beside my head, my entire body was by this stage begging for him. I needed release from the tension that had been built up. The moment that his firm grasp engulfed my length, my eyes flickered shut and I let out a breath to signal that release.

The pumping of his hands against my cock mirrored that of his rapid breathing. His lips made their way to my neck nipping and sucking on all the right nerves. I love the way that this boy knows my body. My group and his hair only gets tighter the closer I get to my climax.

"I want you Louis" he mumbles up against my neck. The words I like kryptonite and I surrender to them immediately.

Without hesitation I take my hands out from his neck and to the lining of his own shorts yanking them down to reveal what I was after. The realisation of just how hard he was, shows that not only was he teasing me but he was testing his own limits at the same time.

Drop drop straight to my knees as he takes his fingers through my hair, encouraging but also begging for me to release the tension that had been built-up in him. Taking the base of his erection in my hand, I waste no time in rubbing my tongue down the length of him meeting my lips around The base as I get as deep as I can before gagging. The moan that leaves the depths of his throat are enough of encouragement for me to begin moving and letting the tip of his penis knocked the back of my throat where I knew he enjoyed the most.

The tighter his grip got in my hair the more I knew I was doing something right. I kept a consistent rhythm of both bobbing and stillness in depth to which each time I did I would feel him suck in a breath that would be released once I started moving again. Just as this man knew my body, I knew his as well.

As I draw my tongue to the tip of his penis and let it swell around the top spreading out the pre-come that had begun to seep from him, I used my hand that was already around the base of his erection to begin pumping again feeling his legs jitter beneath him. I could tell he was close and that I only needed a few more moments of depth to really push him over the edge. But apparently Harry had other plans.

I was yanked to my feet and flipped around to the wall quicker than I was able to realise what was happening. Harry guiding one of my legs up onto the bench seat that was next to us as he dropped my pants to allow him access. A quick few rotations around my rim before I felt the tip of his penis being teased on my entrance. Once I begin to feel the sensation of him entering me, the tension only grew in me. I was practically begging for him at this point. My body was begging for him.

Although he was a dominant person, he was always so careful and gentle when it came to penetrating me. He allowed my body the time to adjust to him knowing that we would both get pleasure in the end. The moment his hips met my backside, I knew he was fully in. I felt full. He gave me a moment to adjust before offering a questionable moan to the side of my neck as his tongue laps across the nerves. A quick nod is all he needed to signal that I was okay for him to start.

His thrusts begin hard and fast. They were urgent, persistent, forceful, but so overly enjoyable and exactly what I needed. I had to lock my arms straight on the wall to stop me from hitting it as he thrusts into me. He's got one hand rest on my shoulder and the other one in a tight grip on my hip to allow him the most control.

"Feel good baby?" He staggers out between breaths.

"So good Harry, please don't stop" I beg as I can feel myself on the brink.

"I need you to touch yourself for me Louis" he orders in a raspy tone. I immediately comply to his orders and reach one hand down between my body and the wall, latching my fist around my hardened length to help myself through my approaching orgasm.

I can't contain at this point the sounds that are escaping my lips, pleasure mixed with pain as he violently assaults my entrance.

As his thrusts become fragment and out of sync, both grips on my hip and shoulder tightened as he freezes the end of a thrust inside of me letting out a heightened moan as he releases. At the same time I give one last tug to my pulsating cock to tumble over the ledge of my climax.

I let my head fall backwards so it lands on the awaiting sweaty shoulder of Harry behind me, who makes immediate contact with my cheek with his wet lips.

"You ready to go win this thing?" he teases, pressing a lasting kiss onto my neck.

Pre-game ritual done! Now lets go kick some arse now that mines been completely fucked.