29.

"We can't do this Louis" I wasn't even sure if I heard the words right from out of his mouth.

"What?" I gasp in confusion. He is the one that came here. He is the one that after six months finally came back to me, finally came back to us.

"Louis, I don't want it to be like that anymore. For the entirely of our relationship you've always been submissive to me, your follow me around and do whatever I tell you. Even when I treated you like an absolute dick, you always continued to wait for me. Even when you tried to get away, those moments of strength I saw in you when you had the courage to leave me, I should have let you go because that's what you wanted. I never, ever, gave you what you wanted and I just "

I cut him off before he was able to speak again with connecting my lips to his. This was raw, this was real Harry. Even though the words were never spoken, this was his apology. This was his way of saying that what he did was wrong. And he didn't need to, as much as I appreciate the acknowledgement, there was two people in this relationship the entire time, and I allowed myself to be controlled by him.

I fell in love with Harry Edward Styles for everything that he was, for everything that he did and everything I knew he was destined to be.

As we slowly part our lips, I leave my forehead resting heavy on his, missing the sweet taste of his lips but recognising it the moment it engulfed me.

"Harry, stop please. I regret nothing. I would do everything exactly the same if I got to do it over again. We made decisions based on what we thought was best for us at the time, but you are always going to be what is best for me, and that has nothing to do with the way in which you thought you treated me. It's got to do with how much I love you. How much I want you in my life."

I smiled slightly to myself and extended out my right hand for him to grasp. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion however responds with gripping his hand firmly in mine.

"Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, I'm not the tallest person you will come across but I can promise you that I will go to great heights for the person I fall in love with. It's nice to meet you" I introduce myself with a cheeky grin.

He chuckles under his breath at my gesture but gathers himself and looks back deep in my eye.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles, I am a little bit taller than you but I can promise you, I've never felt smaller when I lost the most amazing person in my life. I also have a daughter, who I would love for you to meet, and I'm extremely thankful that I got to meet you"

I lunge forward and reconnect our lips together in complete lust. I knew never I was able to fill love like this before and I didn't want to understand it. I didn't want to make sense of it, I just wanted to ride out this wave, I wanted to stay on this rollercoaster forever.

**

Harry was able to stay for a few days whilst Willow was staying with Kasey's mum. And to be completely honest, we needed that. We needed the opportunity to meet each other again. To fall in love again. Even though we never stopped, it was an opportunity to realise it as it was happening.

When I look back on my past, all I see is Harry. All I know is Harry. All I ever wanted was Harry, but there was always this entire side of him that I knew nothing about, Harry as a dad.

The moment I met that side of Harry, I knew right then and there that I officially knew everything about him and I couldn't have loved him more if I even tried.

The secret of Willow almost tore us to pieces, but I understood and I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. Willow was the piece I thought was missing from Harry, but in actual fact, she was the piece that was missing for us. And as soon as I learnt the truth, everything for Harry and I just made sense.

I knew that Harry and I would have our struggles ahead, I knew that Harry and I still had a lot to learn about each other, life, parenting and the world, but it was ours now. The world was ours for the taking and I couldn't wait to start.

I felt like it was the beginning again. I felt like it was our time. Our time to get it right, our time to fall in love, make mistakes, make memories, make rules and break them every single time over.

But I would be doing it with him. I would be doing it with her.

We'd be together.

And that's how it would always remain.