6.

Well we did it, we actually won our finals, we are off to the grand final in 2 weeks time

Well we did it, we actually won our finals, we are off to the grand final in 2 weeks time. I guess that pre-game ritual is still working its magic. God damn Harry and his lucky penis.

One of our team mates Niall is throwing the after party at his house. His stepdad is stupid rich so his family lives inside a palace, so anytime we are having hangouts, we automatically assume that Niall will be hosting. Regardless if he knows it or not.

"Oi, Tommo, Styles, you kids coming tonight?" his quirky little Irish accent calls out from the opposite side of the car park.

"Of course!" I shout back before instantly feeling a dominate hand being placed around my waist, holding me close and pulling tightly up against his muscular body. As his breathe dances across my ear, the knot in my stomach tightens and I feel myself catch my breath.

"Did I say you could go to a party little bug?" his harsh tone almost sounds angry, but I knew Harry well enough by now, that he only ever craved control. And what I loved the most, was testing his patience on it.

"Sorry, I guess I missed the part where I needed your permission" I tease, slightly moving my hips so my arse connects against the hardness that was evidently growing.

A playful, yet terrifying chuckle falls from his lips. "You just love testing me don't you" his hand that was held tightly around my waist, drops as his palm brushes along the outside of pants where my penis immediately reacts to his touch. This instantaneous feeling causing my head to fall to the side, allowing him full access to my neck as he firmly attaches his lips to my nerves. My eyes feathering shut the moment they connect.

A defiant moan leaves my lips as he teases the most sensitive parts of me. His lips will most certainly be the death of me. I know it. I look forward to reading the inscription on my gravestone.

"You sure you still want to go to that party?" he mumbles so close to my neck that as each letter falls from his lips that purses them, reconnect with my skin.

I exhale a breath of courage and quickly pull myself away from his firm grasp, whipping myself around to face him before planting a quick peck to his lips before pulling back and giving him a cheeky smirk "Oh, yeah I'm still going" I inform him as I spin around oh my heel and slump myself down into the passenger seat of Harry's car.

I don't dare make eye contact with him again, it took already enough courage for me to stand up to him, even after all these years, I do challenge him quite a bit, but it really never settles the nerves.

He finally decides to join me in the car after what seems to be the longest amount of time. I'm trying so desperately hard to display the smugness I feel right now.

He starts the car and doesn't say a word, the entire drive back to my place was absolutely silent, which terrified me more. I was use to comfortable silence with him, but it was this awkward tension that was making me kind of uncomfortable.

As he pulls up to the curb out the front of my house, he leaves the engine running. I turn to him in hesitation "Are you not coming in?" I ask almost silently.

"No, I'll wait here, just go get changed" he informs me with his eyes dead forward on the road.

It was so hard to ignore the pit in my stomach. It's making me feel really nauseous.

I don't question him either further, I just quickly rush inside, throwing my bag down at the door and quickly saying hi to the twins who are playing in their room. I could hear dad in the kitchen, so I just prayed he was actually getting them some sort of dinner.

I chose a simple pair of black skinny jeans as well as a white shirt and denim jacket. I scrunched my hair up a little, it was gross, considering it styled itself on plain sweat alone, no product was needed.

I hurried back out to the car where Harry was flicking through something on his phone, my presence of sitting back in the car, and putting on my seat belt didn't seem to phase him into moving

I sat there awkwardly waiting for him to start driving again, but nothing was happening. "Harry?" I asked him, trying to break the ice.

He doesn't respond really, he doesn't answer me back, he expression doesn't change. All he does is click his phone locked, place it in the space between the seats and pulls away from the curb. I'm confused when he doesn't make the left turn to head towards his place, instead he goes straight in the direction of Niall's.

I glance at him quickly, with worry across my face, is this his way of punishing me for testing him before. I didn't know what to say to him.

He pulls up behind the row of cars at Niall's and you can hear the music pumping from where we are. The engine however, doesn't get turned off. He just picks up his phone again and starts to play with it again.

"What time do you want me to get you?" He asks in a stern monotone, like he was bored or annoyed.

"You aren't coming?" I reply with my own question instead of answering his.

He shakes his head. "No, I have somewhere to be" I can't help but roll my eyes and shake my head, figures.

I'm lucky he didn't see it though, I'm guessing whatever mood he is in at the moment, seeing me do that may have tipped him over the edge.

"I'll find a way home, don't even worry about it" I say in my own annoyed tone, getting out of the car and slamming the door before I even give him a chance to respond to me.

I know I've tested him though at the way his tyres sped off down the street and I'm left standing out the front of the most banging party of the year, with my team mates celebrating our win, but feeling like all I want to do is cry.

He always has a way of draining me of all other emotion whilst completely filling me with an overwhelming admiration for him.

I don't know how he is able to do both.

I take a deep breath and suck back all my negative feelings. I deserved to enjoy tonight. I can deal with Harry later.