2.

So now I was proper confused, had I split up with Harry or not?

I thought I was pretty clear during our conversation in the halls before practise, I'm sure I used the words I'm done, we are over. But with him mocking my statement, saying that he thought it was cute that I thought I could leave, does that mean we are still together?

This is part of my reasons for ending things with him, I never got a clear answer from him in regards to anything. He was always happy to leave me guessing, leave me hanging, leaving me to answer them all in my head.

After I cleaned myself off in the shower, and by cleaned off, I mean finished myself off. That damn boy left me so irritated and horny I didn't have a choice. I threw my sweat shirt on and a pair of loose shorts, I was only going home and off to bed anyway so I didn't really care what I was wearing.

I glided across the parking lot heading toward my car, I assumed it would be the only one left in the lot anyway, but as I approached closer, I couldn't help but notice that there was something off about it, my tyre. WHAT THE FUCK! My tyre had been punctured and was completely flat.

To make matters worse, I didn't even have a spare on me as I had been meaning to get it fixed after getting a screw punctured in it.

The light mist of the night's rain begun to fall upon me. Fuck sake, I couldn't even walk home either. I fish my hand inside my duffle to retrieve my phone, surely mum would be able to come give me a lift, I'll sort out the tyre tomorrow afternoon. As I tap the screen, I'm welcomed with a stubborn blank screen from the battery dying out. You've got to be kidding me.

Who the hell did I murder in a past life to deserve this shit.

I throw the phone back into the duffle and throw my hood on over my hair, as if it were going to in any way protect me from being further drenched.

"Having car trouble?" I'm stunned by his sudden voice coming up behind me in the lot. Of course! How didn't I see this before.

"It was YOU! You did this to my tyre didn't you?" I bellowed pointing my finger up close to his face as he closed the space between us.

He looks up at me through his eyebrows as he runs his finger across his lips, looking the upmost unimpressed with my accusation. "You think I did this to your car?" he mutters through his fingers that were still place on the corner of his lip.