4.

Of course, by no surprise, Harry was gone in the morning. I don't know why it still affects me as much as it does, but I can't help but feel hurt when I wake up to the blank space in my bed.

I've been laying here in bed since my alarm went off 20 minutes ago, I haven't been able to pull myself out of bed today, I was just feeling deflated, after everything, I just needed time to breathe. I declared even last night before Harry arrived that I wouldn't be going to school today, I needed a day away from everything, and ideally, I needed a day away from Harry.

I forced myself out of bed so I could get the twins ready for school. I've already has Mrs Sassy Pants Piper yell at me this morning when Harry wasn't here like I promised, but I think, sadly, she was use it by now, as was I.

I prepped their lunches and did my best attempt at a ponytail in each of their hair, I must say, over the years, I've really started to nail this.

Looking after two girls isn't the easiest of jobs and especially when they are as sassy as these girls

Looking after two girls isn't the easiest of jobs and especially when they are as sassy as these girls. They have mums personality, so as much as they drive me mental, it's like her spirit is living alive in them, and thats the part of them I adore the most.

I drop them off to their school and head straight back for home, surprised that dad actually went off to work today, I'm sure his employees will be just as surprised. Dad is a financial advisor at his own firm, so he has the ability to come and go as he pleases. As much as he is off the rails these past 8 years, he is very good at his job and always manages to bring in enough to support the household, financially that is.

I was glad that I could have the house to myself for the day, I hadn't had a day off school in the longest time, so I knew my grades wouldn't suffer just by having one day off. The rain had been heavier throughout the night and continued through to today forcing coach to call off training, but we were all ordered to meet him at the local gym at 5pm tonight for a make-up session.

With finals so close, no-one could afford to have any time off, I sure as hell wouldn't be so I'm glad that couch felt the same and ordered everyone to the gym. Gave me all day to relax.

I flop myself down onto my bed, starring up at the ceiling before flicking my TV on to a re-run of Animal Kingdom, a show that Harry had gotten me onto, which sparked way more scenarios in my head than what is probably realistic. Was I dating Pope?

I hadn't even realised that I had dozed off when I was woken by my phone messages signally a notification relentlessly.

Where are you?

Louis, why aren't you at school?

Louis, what is going on?

Where are you?

Geez Harry, calm down, your timestamps are literally only a minute apart. And rich coming from him, expecting to answer the questions about my whereabouts.