12.

Ergh, my head is thumping.

I've woken this morning, at least I think it's morning, but I've woken absolutely hungover. I haven't felt this bad in such a long time, the last thing I remember is leaving Kasey's house and stopping off at the liquor store. Everything after that is a total blur.

But as I woke in my own bed, I was slightly confused, as I have a feeling this isn't where I fell asleep. But I'm here, in my bed, but in last nights clothes.

I clear my throat and wrap my hands through my oily hair, I really need to wash it. I left my head fall to my left to catch the time but my attention is focused on the glass of water and 2 Advil on the bedside table.

I know me, and that's definitely not me, I am not that responsible to get myself pain killers before going to bed knowing I would need them in the morning. It just made this morning that much more confusing.

I shuffle myself up to sit against the headboard, and throw the two pills back and swallow with a mouthful of water.

My conversation with Kasey last night was needed, she is a little different from what I remember at school, she was quite the party girl back then. She had been head cheerleader, popular and came from wealth, but now, she seems to be settled. But I didn't see any evidence of the rumours, so I think the whole child thing was completely that, a rumour.

I felt comfortable knowing that there was nothing going on between Kasey and Harry, she was generally just a friend to him, but that made me jealous, Harry doesn't have 'friends'. And from what she was saying, it sounds as if he had been opening up to her, something he never did with me.

Today is Monday, and I'm meant to be going to school but this hangover is going to ruin me. I know I shouldn't have gotten that wasted on a Sunday night, but I just needed to forget things for a while, and it worked, I don't remember a thing about last night.

I roll myself out of bed and throw on some new clothes after a quick shower, I was already going to be late for school, so I was definitely going to freshen up.

I finally pull into the parking lot at school, English had already begun so I knew I was going to have to unfortunately walk in late. I walk up into main building, pulling the hood of my jacket over my head and leaving one of the headphones in as I walk through the threshold of the cult they call education.

As I push open the door, the age of the building shows as it creaks loudly the further I get, causing all students and Miss Olsen to stare in my direction. Shit.

I give her a polite nod and continue to my seat at the back, earning some smart arse comments from Niall and Liam in the row in front of me, to which I roll my eyes at their teasing. My head was still pounding and the nausea in my stomach from the hangover was churning.

"Tardiness won't be tolerated Mr Tomlinson, you'll have to stay back after school" Miss Olsen, to my knowledge, hasn't had sex in years, hence the moodiness.

"I can't, I have training"I shout back at her.

"Yeah, there is no way you can get him missing training miss, we have grand final " Niall attempts to stand up for me before Olsen cuts him off.

"Well, you can keep him company in detention as well Mr Horan" she quickly adds.

"Wha-!" Liam cuts in.

"Would you like to join them Mr Payne?" Geez, Olsen was on fire today. Liam quickly shuts his mouth.

Niall rolls his eyes at me referring to tight arse, I nod my head and chuckle in agreement. We really need to find her someone to release some of her stresses.