7.

HARRY P

HARRY P.O.V

"Hey, how is she?" I ask as Kasey opens the door.

She gives me a warming smile and opens the door wider to let me in. I give her a comforting smile and a hug hello. I was thankful that after everything, Kasey and I were able to continue to be civil with each other, some may even call us friends.

I wasn't planning on coming back here tonight, I thought I would be spending the night with Louis, but once he dogged me to go to Niall's party, the only other place I wanted to be was here with them.

"She's good, she isn't asleep yet, she's just laying in her room." she responds to me as I walk through the threshold of the door. "I'm sure she would love to see you" she adds quickly as I slip my jacket off.

I nod my head and make my way down the hallway to where I knew her room was. I had spent a lot of time in here talking with her.

"Hey muffin" I say as soon as I peep through the open door to see her laying on her bed playing with her little gameboy.

She glances over to me as soon as she hears my voice

"Daddy!" she shouts, climbing straight up off the bed and running to me.

"How's my favourite girl?" I ask as I hug her back whilst she clings onto me like a little koala.

"She's good!" she answers back in her high pitch squeal.

I place her back down to the bed and tuck her in. I understand its late and the last thing I wanted to do was to hype her up and make the night difficult for Kasey.

After I finally managed to get her back to sleep, after ready Three Little Pigs way too many times, she finally drifted off.

I placed a soft kiss to the top of her head and closed her door holding a gaze on her as long as I could.

I walk back down the hallway to where Kasey was sat on the lounge and invite myself to sit on the other end of the couch, letting out a loud exhaled breath and pinching my index finger and thumb onto the bridge of my nose.