Chapter 7

For some reason, the fourth young master they had served for so long, seemed cute today. The fourth young master who was always cranky seemed so innocent right now. After breaking away from the non-existent spell of the fourth young master, Greta finally regained her tact and watched as the young master finished his plate.

"Is it good, fourth young master?" Greta was waiting for the little brat to complain about faults that were just made up by him. The little brat had always done that. "It tastes too salty. I lost my appetite after eating this. I feel nauseous after eating this. I don't wanna eat anymore etc.", had always been the comments of Mason. Everybody knew that children were picky but the little brat had always taken it to another extreme.

"Yes, thank you very much." Mason said as he got off the chair, placing the plate on the counter. He turned around, waved his hand and said, "I'll be going to back my room now then. Good night.". Greta was stunned for a few seconds before she gave a sweet smile and bowed her head, wishing a good night back to Mason.

--------------------------------

While walking back to his room, Mason was feeling drowsy and tired. 'My room is too far away from the kitchen', thought Mason as he walked. He didn't realize that his whole body was swaying, as if he were to fall unconsious at any moment but Jadon, who was following him did. The next moment, before Mason could fall down and break his skull, Jadon picked him up. He placed Mason on his forearm and the kid's head on his shoulder.

It took a few seconds for Mason to comprehend what just happened. Immediately after realizing the situation, Mason asked Jadon to put him down with red cheeks which Jadon refused to do in the name of responsibility. After a few exchanges, Mason just gave up, letting Jadon carry him since he was already tired and sleepy. He was only 12 right now anyways. Eventhough this hurt his pride as a man, he was willing to let this go just once.

After consoling himself, Mason's drowsiness rushed through again which resulted in Mason falling asleep on Jadon's shoulder. Meanwhile, Jadon was waiting for the little brat to cause a ruckus before he realized the young master was breathing evenly and was already asleep on his shoulder.

Jadon had never carried Mason like this before. Now that he did, he felt a bit embarassed but then he also realized how ridiculously light Mason was for a 12-year old. He had already known about how Mason was significantly shorter and smaller than the other kids at school but he had just assumed that every kid had different growth phases or that Mason had possibly acquired his mother's genes in regard to his height. Nevertheless, he didn't think that the little demon was actually so small.

All of a sudden Jadon realized how immature he had been behaving. This was just a child at the end of the day and children deserved some love. The hatred in Jadon's heart was reduced by a lot but he still had his suspicion that the sweet angel in his arms right now would revert back into the same little demon one day.

Jadon placed the fourth young master on his bed and tucked him in. He looked at the little angelic face for few more seconds before leaving the bedroon softly and closing the door. When he went out of the room, he saw the man who was taller than him and was exuding the aura of royalty. He greeted him at once and left at the man's instructions.

The man had watched Mason being carried by the butler as he was sleeping. He unexpectedly felt a few inexplicable emotions before regaining his cold countenance back. He snorted before he went back to complete his work.

----------------------------------

It was the next day. Today, Mason was forced to accept the assistance of his butler for getting ready for school. The main reason for that was because he was too short. The clothes he wore the previous day were taken from the lowest drawer which contained old clothes. So he needed the butler's help to get his uniform, tie, etc. Mason also felt that the malice held by the butler had reduced a lot since yesterday for some odd reason.

After getting ready, Mason greeted his father and brothers at the breakfast table, after which he got in the carriage and left quickly. Mason looked around the carriage and was very excited since he's never been in one. Regardless of his excitement, his body dragged him down. As soon as he got out of the carriage, Mason rushed into the school bathroom with the help of his acquired memory and threw up all his breakfast he had eaten earlier.

While Mason was relaxing a bit after his vomiting session, a kid along with two other kids behind him like bodyguards, appeared in front of him. *Splash* The next second, Mason was drenched.